Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On Saturday, my mate brought around a recored video of DBZ for us to watch and I saw the Episode called Gotenks is born. When they first tried to fuse, Picallo said that it was Trunk's fault because he had his hands in fists but if you looked carefully it was Goten who had the fists. Anyone else notice this little mistake?
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
there are many mistakes in db/z but that can be expected when you're making a show as large as Dragonball

as for your mistake. It is spelt piccolo not piccallo :D
Posted
the androids had the red ribbon army mark because their creator, Dr.Gero, was a part of the red ribbon army! And, the dubs are the ones that have the mistakes.... watch the japanese version.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]On Saturday, my mate brought around a recored video of DBZ for us to watch and I saw the Episode called Gotenks is born. When they first tried to fuse, Picallo said that it was Trunk's fault because he had his hands in fists but if you looked carefully it was Goten who had the fists. Anyone else notice this little mistake? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, you're slightly confused. Goten [I]did[/I] have his hands in fists, but that was the correct forum. Trunks had his pinky (or some other finger extended at that moment), which was incorrect.
Posted
there was no mistake here coz piccolo said that it was trunks' fault coz his fingers were extended when they were meant to be clenched like a fist.....:p
Posted
eh..only one small problem with that...all the other times (Old Gotenks a laught, and Gotenks a little brat) they had the figers not the fists, so it was Goten that had it wrong.

PS soz about my spelling of piccallo but me dislexic
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]eh..only one small problem with that...all the other times (Old Gotenks a laught, and Gotenks a little brat) they had the figers not the fists, so it was Goten that had it wrong.

PS soz about my spelling of piccallo but me dislexic[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Dislexia has nothing to do with spelling Piccolo, Piccallo. Dislexia mean you think of things backwards. Meaning you would put Oloccip rather than Piccolo. It is like that joke that goes: What did the dislexic, agnostic insomniac say while lying awake one night? ... "Is there a Dog?" Haha :p

[i]Anyway[/i], I haven't seen when Piccolo points out the mistake.. but I have seen when they do fuse wrong and Piccolo yells at them... He called them Troten, lol.. or was it Trunken? I dont remember.. but it was funny :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Dislexia has nothing to do with spelling Piccolo, Piccallo. Dislexia mean you think of things backwards. Meaning you would put Oloccip rather than Piccolo. It is like that joke that goes: What did the dislexic, agnostic insomniac say while lying awake one night? ... "Is there a Dog?" Haha :p

[i]Anyway[/i], I haven't seen when Piccolo points out the mistake.. but I have seen when they do fuse wrong and Piccolo yells at them... He called them Troten, lol.. or was it Trunken? I dont remember.. but it was funny :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


It was Trotenks, I believe. Either that or Troten.

In any case, I believe it was Trunks' pinkies, yeah. From what I can remember from that pic I had, it was Trunks' pinkies..O_o;;; Weird, lil, bastard had to go and mess up Gotenks' fusion..........:grumble:
Posted
Well I watched it and realy who cares about it. You must really be bored because normally when watching something you like you don't watch it over and over looking for the little mistakes. You just had a little to much time on your hands.
Posted
erm...Shibatku, I only watched it once and noticed it. And Piromonkey.. There are different types of it. Not all of us thing of things back-to-front. SOme people have trouble spelling and writing which I am. So think before you post...because I'm certified as dislexic.
Guest ProudClod
Posted
It was defanetly trunks who had his index finger out, strange, i thought they were supposed to have their fingers out, oh well...

And it was Troten,
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Basically its an idle matter, that doesn't really matter much...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...