Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen it's trailer, and it looks like a pretty good series. The only problem is that they only give 3 eps. per DVD. It's really annoying since you have to pay for 4 DVDs when they could have fit in 2 discs.

Did that make sence?
Posted
I know what you mean. I got the first volume of the Kenshin OVA on DVD last Saturday, paid almost 30 dollars for it, and it only had 2 episodes on it -_-'. at least the OVA is really good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...