Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Fighting is for the weak minded."said by TN
u cant avoid fighting all ur life.....sooner or later all the anger that is built up inside will just explode and you will go off on people for no reason or you will get so mad at one person then BAM!?....so if u say that than u are the weak minded one because u dont kno how life and people are!
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]If your angry, go buy yourself a punching bag or go to the gym or something. If you let your anger build up, you will snap. But only weak minded people let their anger build up. And only weak minded people, when they get angry, release thier anger on other individuals.

[quote]There are alternatives to fighting. - Obi Wan-Kenobi[/quote][/b][/color]
Posted
The human mind and body can only take so much....so that stuff does not all ways work....and i love ur quote from a fictional character who seems to fight alot....hmmmm y didnt he ask jango to talk.....Hey Jango Lets Talk this out....Zap....obi-wan is dead!
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]You forget, he only fights when he is attacked first. He defends himself. Obi-Wan never attacks people who don't attack him. That's not the Jedi way. And who cares who the quote is from. It fits the topic. You're just didn't expect people except for TN to disagree with you. :p[/b][/color]
Posted
Actually i was hoping more than he would respond.....and did u notice how he initiated the attack against darth vader in the first star wars...he was the first to draw his saber....Dam im good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]"Fighting is for the weak minded."said by TN
u cant avoid fighting all ur life.....sooner or later all the anger that is built up inside will just explode and you will go off on people for no reason or you will get so mad at one person then BAM!?....so if u say that than u are the weak minded one because u dont kno how life and people are! [/B][/QUOTE]

What he said was true....Fighting is for the weak minded....If the only thing you can do when you are angry is to hurt someone else then your mind is clouded and weak...Anger does not constitute for the pain of another. People who resort to violence towards others don't know anything but pain, beating someone up does not help you at all. It fills you with more anger, more depression, more pain...do something else...try writing...Fighting is not the answere....


And did you notice he was the first to give way....anger destroys you...he knew that....he would rather die then be filled with anger....damn I'm good:whoops:
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]Actually i was hoping more than he would respond.....and did u notice how he initiated the attack against darth vader in the first star wars...he was the first to draw his saber....Dam im good. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Yet again, you are WRONG! Vader was standing their, saber already drawn and activated. He was waiting for Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan drew his in self defense. And notice how he really didn't fight vader. He just delayed him so Luke and the others could escape. Do not try to out-wit me in Star Wars. :p[/b][/color]
Posted
lol....aint it funny to start a fight not the jedi way....huh?....well vader seems to do alot of that.....and u guys dont get it i tried not to fight... but...its harder than u think...u cant keep ur anger built up or we will have another columbine... and like we need another of those....so shut ur mouthes and sit on it.....hahaha
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b] Vader was no longer a Jedi. He was a Dark Lord of the Sith. They strive on fighting and anger. So he was trying to start a fight the non-jedi way. you are correct. I just don't see how that's funny.

Like I said in my [i]first[/i] post, find ways to release your anger that do not involve fighting. I have gotten angry many times, I have even had kids punch me. But I just walk away and release my anger on my punching bag. If they only way you can find to release your anger is to fight, you are not very smart.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]lol....aint it funny to start a fight not the jedi way....huh?....well vader seems to do alot of that.....and u guys dont get it i tried not to fight... but...its harder than u think...u cant keep ur anger built up or we will have another columbine... and like we need another of those....so shut ur mouthes and sit on it.....hahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

That is not true...I have held my anger in for a very long time...that doesn't mean I shall go out and kick someone's butt...I have had many chances and never have...its about self control...learn some...And please don't use referances to something you have no clue what you are talking about...
Posted
OH so I have the problems....I'm not the one who is beating people up and getting in fights cuz he is "angry"...learn to control your emotions...untill you have been beatin and sexual harrased by your father you have no clue what anger is!
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Ok, I really don't feel like punching a kid, getting suspended, haveing that go on my permenant record, not being able to get into a good colledge, then having my life turn out bad all because i couldn't hold in my anger. Good God. You never think of the consequences now do you?[/b][/color]
Posted
ok...just because u stick up for ur rights doesnt mean that u will not get into a good college...and trust me duo i dont get into fight and beat people up cuz i am angry... and u dont kno me so dont judge...and since i dont kno u i wont say anything about ur little comment...i have a friend that been through more **** than u will ever go through.....
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Your right Duo. I will stop trying to make KabukiOwari see that I have a point. It's like trying to talk to a wall.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]"Fighting is for the weak minded."said by TN
u cant avoid fighting all ur life.....sooner or later all the anger that is built up inside will just explode and you will go off on people for no reason or you will get so mad at one person then BAM!?....so if u say that than u are the weak minded one because u dont kno how life and people are! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=coral]Ugh, the dreaded "text code"! -_-

Physical fighting is for the weak minded. People get into fist fights because they're too immature (or stupid) to solve problems like real adults -- by talking things through and working out a solution.

There are ways of releasing anger [i]without[/i] fighting with other people...you could play a violent game or you could hit a punching bag...either way, it can be done without the need to hurt an actual person.

Either way...you can avoid initiating a fight all your life. You seem to be suggesting that you need to just "start fighting" in order to release that anger...but that's not the way to do it and it will only get you in major trouble one day.

I think you should take a martial arts course...if you do, you'll find that fighting is actually the last method for self defence.

It pays to think before you act. ;)[/color]
Posted
I've never been in a true fight with anyone... and I never will either.... if someone punches me, for whatever idiotic reason they may have, I will never just simply punch back... if my life is in danger, then yes, I will and have the right to defend myself anyway I can think of.

BTW, why did you bring this up? it seem random and really quite stupid....

And please, you don't know me, don't judge my life or what I may do... stick to your own pathetic life and leave me to mine.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...