Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I got to the Royal Family Tomb and I'm having a hard time getting from the torches to the two unlit brasiers at the beginning. I keep getting killed by the zombie like creatures, or at least delayed so that I cannot make it to the brasiers before my deku stick burns out. Do any of you have any suggestions?
Posted
[color=deeppink]Do you have the Sun's Song for your ocarina yet? If not, then I suggest you obtain that and then use it around the zombies ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rocketboy [/i]
[B]where can I obtain that? And what does the song do? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's part of the fun of playing the game...trying to figure problems out by yourself. If you still have problems after playing around the graveyard for a while, then come back and ask again :)[/color]
Posted
Hehe silly BG... you can't get that yet until you light the torches... DO you have Din's Fire from the hole by Hyrule Castle? If not, go through the gates of the castle and where the boulder is, bomb it and crawl through.
Posted
[color=indigo]You can't get either the Sun's Song or Din's Fire before you do this, I'm pretty sure... I'm not exactly sure if you can skip getting the Sun's Song or not...

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know where you're getting stuck... It's the room with the green liquid, right? The one with the path that winds back and forth, with the green stuff down in the lower part of the room on either side of the path? If this is where you're stuck at, just run down the middle of the room through the green stuff. You'll take some damage, but the ReDeads probably won't be able to freeze you because they'll be too far away. And after you get the Sun's Song, which you'll get in the next room I'm pretty sure, you'll be able to freeze the ReDeads with it like BabyGirl said.

Or, you could always just go and kill the ReDeads first, with your sword... Just keep your distance until you get behind them, then move in and start hacking away... Or, if you have some spare Deku Sticks, you could try lighting them on fire. :flaming:[/color]
Posted
The suns song is in the tomb. All you have to do is shoot the zombies from a far or kill them from a distance so you don't get caught in there gaze. If you have any more trouble write me back.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Agh, sorry for the misinformation...it's been a while since I've played that part :shifty:[/color]

[color=indigo]It's okay, I actually surprised myself when I realised I still remembered that. :toothy: It has been too long, though, and I'm wanting to play OOT again. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
Hey thanks, but before I could read any of your replies I figured out my problem and now I'm beating the boss of Jabu Jabu's belly - any tips?
Posted
[color=indigo]Tips? Hmm... keep your distance and keep moving would robably be the best tip I could give without telling you flat out how to beat it... Only move into attack with your sword when it's stunned.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...