Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who's Everyones Fave Rapper (if you like rap)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I love Will Smith's new cd you have got to hear the song called 1000 kisses on it it has his wife and she is not sounding bad. I also think Nelly is great too.
Guest Fly-T
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]rap is annoying and consists of a person rhyming when they talk.
its considered music? well raps music than so is a drunk poet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, so the shooting stuff was a little out of hand but I'll try this without getting angry...
Hmmmph Vegeta If it's so annoying then why do you have rappers like Ludacris, and Nelly Triple Platinuming their albums making money and have enough to throw it in their video's
Posted
Okay well here it goes. I like to listen to
1.Eminem
2.Luncrist (SP)
3.beastie boys but I not sure if thier are a rap band.
so anyone who wants to chew me out for buting the beastie boys just do it on my PM.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
I don't wanna bash you, because the beastie boys are rappers. They were the first rappers that white people accepted. They're probley my fav rappers and the only ones I like, so I agree. I like the rap in Rich Girl by Gwen Stafini also. Enimien well he's just a poser, i think. Though he does have talent along with a guy at my school who almost got a record deal at my school and same age but, refused it because he wanted to finish school. He's 15 by the way.
Posted
Wow. Yet another thread that's been at OtakuBoards longer than I have. And I've been here 3 years.

I'll have to once again ask members not to resurrect threads that haven't been active in a few months.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...