Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Has anyone ever been water skiing? I went on Monday, and it was such a rush. I've never tried it before, but my dad grew up on the lake and he's been like an expert all his life. So we went to this lake Monday for Memorial Day, my whole family did because some of our relatives were camping out, and I decided to try it. I don't know what possessed me because I think I would usually be too scared to do it, but oh my gosh it was so fun. Except that when I fell, I didn't let go of the rope and I got a horrendous rope burn up my thigh on my left leg..that is still quite there and it is Thursday...but yeah. Does anyone else have any experiences?

Oh yeah, and talk about getting a bathing suit wedgie...geez louise...[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ive always wanted to do it, mainly on the board thing though cos it looks so much cooler, i still havent really had the chance :(
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I was thinking about that yesterday, and how cool it would be to go water skiing. This summer I might, or at least I want to.
[/color]
Posted
I've tried water skiing once, and I probably won't again... My mom had told me that my dad was rather good at it, so when I went to my friend's lake house, I figured I'd give it a shot (to see if he'd passed down any of the family's good water skiing genes. :drunk: ) Let's just say that he [i]didn't[/i]. The boat that they decided to pull me with was a jet powered SeaDoo; it took off like a shot, and drug me through the water like normal for a while... My legs were so wobbly that finally the tips of my skis went under the water, and I did somesort of front flip. My friend said that my wipeout was really funny to watch, but all I remember is climbing on the boat feeling as if I'd had 5 alcohol enemas.... (not pleasant.) lol
Posted
Hehe, the closest I've ever been is when I let my dog pull me down the street on a skateboard.

With all the shark attacks we had last summer, I'd probably be a little nervous going out to the ocean blue.

Oh well, more power to anyone that actually does though. :whoops:
Posted
I went water skiing in summer, about 3 months ago I think it was. And I tell you, I had the most fun I've ever had in a while....and it's so addictive, I mean, I couldn't leave for home (we were on holiday) unless I got one last ski for the 10th time.... o.O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...