Kain Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 I just wanted to see how many people have this CD.I haven't gotten a copy yet but I plan on getting a copy even if I have to burn it.
RicoTranzrig Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 It's funny how Eminem's new CD came out to be #2 on the winamp CDDB's website even before it actually was officially released. I have a legit copy of it, it's pretty good...much more mature than his last couple of albums, though he still retains the anger...which a lot of fans want for some reason.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 I got it's a tight cd but i gotta say i kinda think the marshal matthers lp was kinda better!!Did anyone get tha dvd that came with it it's cool!!:D
Goku213 Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 i got the limited edition, it's good. I'm a mod on a few rap boards & i gotta say that nobody thinks MMLP is that good. They be saying it's too pop-appealing and i've got to agree. I don't really like that album all that much. There's a couple decent tracks, but overall, it can't compare to his others. SSLP is really good, funny as hell. It was something new when it came out, loads of the songs had me rollin laughin When i heard TES, i thought it was just behind SSLP, but after a few listens, i like it even more. The lyrical content is just quality. Rappin about deep stuff, troubles in his life etc. I can see the change from his last two. #3 #4 #5 #7 #8 #12 #13 #16 #18 those are my favourite songs with #4 #7 #13 #18 being the main ones. The only one i dont really like is Hailie's song, and Drips is kinda, blah
BlueGender Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 [SIZE=1]I think it is a good CD I think that SSLP was better then it in the comedy sense and MMLP was better then it in the sense of controversial things he said. You can tell that he has matured alot in some songs and their are apperances from Steve Berman and Paul Rosenberg again the only part I did not like was their was no Public Service Announcement like in SSLP,MMLP,and Devil's Night. My favorite tracks have to be #2, #4,#5, #10, #12, #14, # 16, #17, #18, #19. The only track I really do not like is Superman. [/SIZE]
Goku213 Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 really? I like Superman cuz it's pretty much the only old style Eminem funny track on there. And i notice you didn't list #7 (Soldier)? That's a tight as hell track. Each to their own i guess :)
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i] [B]i got the limited edition, it's good. I'm a mod on a few rap boards & i gotta say that nobody thinks MMLP is that good. They be saying it's too pop-appealing and i've got to agree. I don't really like that album all that much. There's a couple decent tracks, but overall, it can't compare to his others. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, MMLP got a lot of air on the pop stations over here, so i can see their point of argument. The new CD sound a heck of a lot better.
BlueGender Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]I agree that the MMLP was more marketed to pop fans but in my opinion it was still a good CD tracks like 5,7,9,10,11,13,14,15, 17,18 were quite good. [/SIZE]
Amphion Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 I dont have it yet. I have got to get it. I have heard most off it, and just like the previous cds I love everysong on there. I just love how the guy says whatever the hell he wants to and doesnt care about what someone thinks. Its great!
wrist cutter Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i] [B]I just love how the guy says whatever the hell he wants to and doesnt care about what someone thinks.[/B][/QUOTE] I think it's rather rude of him to be so self-centered and ignorant of others.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 I taught halie's song was cool all the tracks are cool i like the track with halie i think my dad gone crazy that was a funny song!!!:laugh:My fav is cleaning out my closet superman squaredance hell i liked the whole cd!!!!!:D I got alot of respect for eminem it's cool tha way he says what he wants and doesnt care!!!!:devil:
BlueGender Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]I think Halie's Song is good too it shows that although many do not believe it he does take everything hich people say about him or hat hapends to him to heart. Which I beleive was happening to him all the time.[/SIZE]
Amphion Posted June 7, 2002 Posted June 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B] I think it's rather rude of him to be so self-centered and ignorant of others. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah it probably is rude. I will admit, some of the things he says are harsh. He is not self centered though. that man would do anything for his daughter, even kill probably. thats not self centered. As for ignorant of others, I do not think hes ignorant of others, he just doesnt care.
spike speigel Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 i HATE eminem!!!!!! The only reason i'm in this thread is because i'm bord and need something to make fun of. Eminem sucks!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now