Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well late at night like this (early morning for some) it can get really slow here at the otaku. Mayube we can all get together here and have a little role playing or something.

*sits down and waits for some one to join him*
Posted
*Walks in* Dang! After I leave everyone shows up and partys. Crap! Is it my hair or the bad oder? I can fix it. *Slicks hair down and sprays on some DO* Can I join the party now? Oh wait this is my party. *Walks over t fridge and grabs a Soda*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]*Walks in* Dang! After I leave everyone shows up and partys. Crap! Is it my hair or the bad oder? I can fix it. *Slicks hair down and sprays on some DO* Can I join the party now? Oh wait this is my party. *Walks over t fridge and grabs a Soda* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Hey?!? Whatcha got in there....? ::Pokes head in fridge:: Is that Crush I see?!?!?:eek: ::grabs a bottle and retreats to a couch:::D [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]Hey?!? Whatcha got in there....? ::Pokes head in fridge:: Is that Crush I see?!?!?:eek: ::grabs a bottle and retreats to a couch:::D [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]*Raiha grabs a Sprite and lands on the couch next to Galaxygirl* So, how'zit going? [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]* Zaku walks over to couch and squeazes himself between the two* Hello Ladies, enjoying the party? [/B][/QUOTE]:smirk: Sure, why wouldn't we?
Posted
*Finishes soda and throws it across room into garbage can* Well maybe we should order a pizza or something. Who wants what on there pizza?
Posted
* Picks up phone and calls Pizza place* Need 2 Xtra Large Pepperonnis and 1 xtra large pepperoni w/ pineapple. Thats should be enough for everynoe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...