Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Well late at night like this (early morning for some) it can get really slow here at the otaku. Mayube we can all get together here and have a little role playing or something. *sits down and waits for some one to join him*
Raiha Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Yay? Is he happy to see me again?[/COLOR]
Kain Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I thought i was by myself.Mmmmmmm:tasty: This drink is tasty.
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 *Walks in* Dang! After I leave everyone shows up and partys. Crap! Is it my hair or the bad oder? I can fix it. *Slicks hair down and sprays on some DO* Can I join the party now? Oh wait this is my party. *Walks over t fridge and grabs a Soda*
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]*Walks in* Dang! After I leave everyone shows up and partys. Crap! Is it my hair or the bad oder? I can fix it. *Slicks hair down and sprays on some DO* Can I join the party now? Oh wait this is my party. *Walks over t fridge and grabs a Soda* [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Hey?!? Whatcha got in there....? ::Pokes head in fridge:: Is that Crush I see?!?!?:eek: ::grabs a bottle and retreats to a couch:::D [/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Hey?!? Whatcha got in there....? ::Pokes head in fridge:: Is that Crush I see?!?!?:eek: ::grabs a bottle and retreats to a couch:::D [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]*Raiha grabs a Sprite and lands on the couch next to Galaxygirl* So, how'zit going? [/COLOR]
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 * Zaku walks over to couch and squeazes himself between the two* Hello Ladies, enjoying the party?
Raiha Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]* Zaku walks over to couch and squeazes himself between the two* Hello Ladies, enjoying the party? [/B][/QUOTE]:smirk: Sure, why wouldn't we?
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 *Finishes soda and throws it across room into garbage can* Well maybe we should order a pizza or something. Who wants what on there pizza?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Pepperoni and Pineapple.......don't ask[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :D
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 * Picks up phone and calls Pizza place* Need 2 Xtra Large Pepperonnis and 1 xtra large pepperoni w/ pineapple. Thats should be enough for everynoe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now