Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
My current best card is Seiyaryu, I think. I can't remember because my cards aren't sitting in front of me.
Posted
My Best?
Reverse Trap
- Kills beefers, which are SO prevalent, it's no longer funny.

Change Of Heart
- Sorry, but your Blue Eyes is mine now - and one turn is all I need...

Soul Exchange
- Sorry, but said Blue Eyes is destroyed, and I play Dark Magician with the tribute.

Summoned Skull
- Ha. Cheaper that the Dark Magician, and who's gonna put this thing in defence?

Black Magician Girl
- I don't care what you guys say. This card is cool!


Judge Man
-I don't own, but I think it's cool because you can say funny things when you attack. "Judgement day has arrived!" "Fear the power of Law!"
Posted
Acid Trap Hole is good . It destroys any monster with defense power of 2000 or less. Raigeki is good too. It destroys all opponent monsters on the field.
Posted
I dont have that good of cards.

1.Ryu-Kishin Powered ATK/1600 DEF/1200
2.Skull Red bird ATK/1550 DEF/1200
3.Koumori Dragon ATK/1500 DEF/1200
4.Uraby ATK/1500 DEF/800
5.Ancient Elf ATK/1450 DEF/1200
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
1. Tyrant Dragon
2. Meteor Black Dragon(Fusion ....REBD+Meteor Dragon)
3. BEUD
4. Thunder Bolt
5. Masked Beast - Death Guardius
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
You're stupid....Tyrant Dragon can atk twice if they opponent has any monsters on the field, and has higher attack strength...2900 to 2850...be quiet newbie..lol
Posted
1)change of heart
2) Skull red bird
3) Tri-horned dragon
4) Metal Dragon ( Fusion between 'Lesser Dragon' + Steel Ogre Grotto #1 )
5) Darkfire Dragon ( Fusion between ' Petit Dragon ' + 'Fire Grass'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]You're stupid....Tyrant Dragon can atk twice if they opponent has any monsters on the field, and has higher attack strength...2900 to 2850...be quiet newbie..lol [/B][/QUOTE]


:bawl: :( :bawl: okay then my BLUE EYES can beat it. And if not my Dragon God can beat it (Which is a japenese version)
Posted
Is that that "God of Osiris" card I've been hearing so much about? It's really powerful, especially if you've got five cards in your hand. But there's probably upmteen ways to counter it.
Posted
Thunderbolt
Chaos of Black Ritual
Magician of Black Chaos
Black Magician Girl
Magic Cylinder


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Is that that "God of Osiris" card I've been hearing so much about? It's really powerful, especially if you've got five cards in your hand. But there's probably upmteen ways to counter it. [/B][/QUOTE](clears throat)Such n00bs.God Cards are BANNED.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B](clears throat)Such n00bs.God Cards are BANNED. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't know! I don't play the game, I just collect. Unless you count the game out for the GBC.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]


:bawl: :( :bawl: okay then my BLUE EYES can beat it. And if not my Dragon God can beat it (Which is a japenese version) [/B][/QUOTE]

Baka-ne. Screw your Blue Eyes White Dragon. My combo with Tyrant Dragon brings it up to a (4400/2100) every single time. And if your BEWD just happens to be on the field, I'll attack twice.
BEWD is sooo overrated.

What the hell is a Dragon god? No such card with the stats you claim to have. I've been collecting for three years and have nearly multiple copies of almost all the cards...


There is no dragon god cards....

Only the promo for DM7, Five god Dragon(5000/5000), Master of Dragon Knight(5000/5000), which I KNOW for a fact none of you newbies have.

Then there's the 3 god cards which I have, Obelisk, Osiris, and Ra.
Which I ALSO know you don't have. LOL, unless you went to Japan and bought a certain game I KNOW you don't have them. Plus they are banned from ALL duels lmao.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Fine then, what game did it come with as a promo lmao? If you can't answer that I know you don't have it.

Also, no god card has those stats you claimed.
Obelisk is (4000/4000)
Osiris is (X000/X000), X is equal to the number of cards in your hand.
Ra is (????/????) where his stats are equal to the three monsters that were sacraficed to summon him.
Posted
I think you are very, very wrong, Kabuki. Altron could take us all on very easily...he speaks the truth...though he needs to work on a little something called *GOING EASY ON THE NEWBIES*. We all were one once, after all.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I still am........[/SIZE]
As for my top 5 cards, keep in mind I only have a Yugi starter deck and a few trades.

1.Soul Exchange. Perfect, scrafice someone elses best card then bring out Summoned Skull, I love it.
2. Change of heart. You get to control an enemy monster, nuff said.
3. La-Jinn. No sacrafices and has 1800 attack power, gotta love it.
4.Dark Hole. This always comes in handy when your in a tight spot.
5.Man eater bug. Do I really need to explain mysself?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KabukiOwari [/i]
[B]i think altron is talking sh!t...i could kill ya in duel monsters...Mwhahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL...such a moron. I've been playing for 3 years dude. How long have you been playing, 2 months, lol? I bet you think you're a good duelist just because you have a BEWD lmao...what a loser..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...