OtakuBoards

Guest Saiyangohan2002

Guest Saiyangohan2002
I am absolutely hooked on this show. For people who don't know what 24 is, it is a show based in real time. That means every hour on our TV screens is an hour on the show!

Its based on this guy called Jack bauer. His wife and kids get kidnapped and he is forced to get involved in the assasination of the presidential candidate, Senator David Palmer.

Anyone else think this is an Adrenalin pumping thrillride?

:mrt: I pity da fool who don't like T.V :flaming:

Guest Saiyangohan2002
thtas an interesting point. Alll hour long shows must have commercials, so its never exactly an hour

*goes off to ponder on this amazing fact* :D

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]Okay, Snail this whole story is weird, but I'll explain it to the best of my ability!

First this is not real it was all made up!

And some evil dude kidnaps him, then his daughter then she get's away! And so on a so forth! But no it's not real...yes that is the best of my ability![/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Okay, Snail this whole story is weird, but I'll explain it to the best of my ability!

First this is not real it was all made up!

And some evil dude kidnaps him, then his daughter then she get's away! And so on a so forth! But no it's not real...yes that is the best of my ability![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]Hmmmmm, sounds good. What channel is it on, and what time. I am quite interested.[/COLOR] :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=firebrick]Hmmmmm, sounds good. What channel is it on, and what time. I am quite interested.[/COLOR] :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]Well he said that it's on 24 hours of the day.....yet it isn't being shown here, so I don't know what channel it's on.

And thanks Herman. :)

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well he said that it's on 24 hours of the day.....yet it isn't being shown here, so I don't know what channel it's on.

And thanks Herman. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] [B] Its not on 24 hours a day, Its one hour a week and that horu is in real time, you know, hour for hour *waits excitedly for the major twist in the cliffhanger :D* [/B] [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B]

[color=green] [B] Its not on 24 hours a day, Its one hour a week and that horu is in real time, you know, hour for hour *waits excitedly for the major twist in the cliffhanger :D* [/B] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Erm....what? I don't get it....:drunk:

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Erm....what? I don't get it....:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] [B] what I meant was, The show lasts for an hour. That hour is one hour in the characters lives. Unlike most shows which can be entire days/ weeks in one episode. So 24 goes hour by hour. Basically if you run them all together, the whole series would be 1 day (try it if you have nothing to do one day :) ) [/B] [/color]