Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I keep on using my GFs for damage.But he manage to repair himself and survive all of my powerful attacks.I can't seem to destroy him.Darn Seifer,why won't he look at the sky to see that huge tarantula.Nothing works.So what do i do????
Posted
Just smash the crap out of him with Quezacotl, and junction Squall's elemental with Thunder magic, and beat the stuffing out of him with Renzokuken+Blasting Zone. And use Quistis/Zells limits as well.

For beating him you get a nifty +40% item (varies from time to time), 50 or so AP, and you get 100 bonus points on the SeeD exam as well, so it's worth it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Don't use normal attacks, just use GF's and any magic you have (prefrably Thunder).[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, that's the worst thing to do... GF's are one of the worst attacking things in FFVIII, they take to long, and they do little damage. Here's what you do...

[list]
[*]Get the punishment
[*]Get High level magic and junction it to attack (Water works well)
[*]Junction thunder to squall's weapon
[*]Hammer the crap out of him with Renzokuken+Blasting Zone
[/list]

It's quicker, and it does way more damage, especially if you use Selphies (You have her in your party at that bit, Flashy) & Zells limit breaks too.
Posted
Gah! I thought Quisty was in your party at that point... Duh...

Anyway, with Selphie, you should be able to get 3-4 Thunder/Thundaras for a limit break, I think... If not, just get 'The End' and you'll win anyway! I think...
Posted
[b]The End...I only tried that once against Diablos ^_^

I never actually beat it...I ran tail between my legs, like the chicken I am, at every chance I got
(which was twice, I think)[/b]

[color=indigo][size=1]fixed ya bold code ;)- Cloud[/color][/size]
Posted
[B]Ice works very well, pounding at XATM-092 with Shiva and blizzards will do it a lot of damage. Junction Quezacotl to one person (e.g Squall) and Shiva to another, use the third person in your party to heal or use ice/thunder attacks against XATM-092 and you should win within the limit.[/B]
Posted
Well, he has about 5000 HP if you are around level 15-20... so get quetzi and blast the fickie out of him and watch out for the ray bomb... that's a pain... and when you can, Renzokuken his arse!
Posted
Okay, I think this topic has done its duty... Good luck, G/S/B Master. I'm sure with the help given here *cough*my way works best*cough* you should have no trouble beating XAOTM12 whatever.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...