Guest Zeh Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Ah....Clecky... [i]Long Patrol[/i] was my first...so I just really loved seeing all my favorte characters as kids...[what's the word? It's been a while...] in [i]Pearls[/i]. Of course, I also knew something was going to appen to Pikkin, or Piknim, or whatever her name was.... :( I need to read these books again, everything's getting blurry. Meh. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]i know what they are. just the spelling.... Dibbuns i believe. [/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 I love [i]Pearls of Lutra[/i] also. The first book I read was [i]Salamandastron[/i], then [i]Long Patrol[/i], and then all the rest of them. [i]Legend of Luke[/i] was pretty good too, though. ^_^
Walnut Posted July 15, 2002 Author Posted July 15, 2002 The first book I read was [i]Pearls[/i] and I got a free map with it so that I could follow (or at least try to) where the characters went. I've never heard of Taggerung what's it about?
Mike Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i] [B]I've never heard of Taggerung what's it about? [/B][/QUOTE] It's about this tribe that try to find the one creature that can lead them(the Taggerung). When they do, it's an otter from Redwall. He finally realizes that he is not meant to be.. I never finished it though, as I said above..
Kei Posted July 16, 2002 Posted July 16, 2002 [color=blue]I'm reading [i]Taggerung[/i] right now, but I'm not very far. I'm only to the part where Deyna was kidnapped and Rillflag was killed.[/color]
Wormmon's Tamer Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Tagg and Gruven's rivalry in that book is funny. I've read all the Redwall books, out of order.
Kei Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=blue]It wasn't funny, it was sad. It gave a new meaning to the term "One on None." Sure, he talked a big game, but when it came down to it, Gruven was just a coward like all bullies are. I was happy when he got killed by Ruggan.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now