Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Ah....Clecky...

[i]Long Patrol[/i] was my first...so I just really loved seeing all my favorte characters as kids...[what's the word? It's been a while...] in [i]Pearls[/i]. Of course, I also knew something was going to appen to Pikkin, or Piknim, or whatever her name was.... :( I need to read these books again, everything's getting blurry. Meh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]i know what they are. just the spelling.... Dibbuns i believe. [/COLOR]
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I love [i]Pearls of Lutra[/i] also. The first book I read was [i]Salamandastron[/i], then [i]Long Patrol[/i], and then all the rest of them. [i]Legend of Luke[/i] was pretty good too, though. ^_^
Posted
The first book I read was [i]Pearls[/i] and I got a free map with it so that I could follow (or at least try to) where the characters went. I've never heard of Taggerung what's it about?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]I've never heard of Taggerung what's it about? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's about this tribe that try to find the one creature that can lead them(the Taggerung). When they do, it's an otter from Redwall. He finally realizes that he is not meant to be..

I never finished it though, as I said above..
Posted
[color=blue]I'm reading [i]Taggerung[/i] right now, but I'm not very far. I'm only to the part where Deyna was kidnapped and Rillflag was killed.[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]It wasn't funny, it was sad. It gave a new meaning to the term "One on None." Sure, he talked a big game, but when it came down to it, Gruven was just a coward like all bullies are. I was happy when he got killed by Ruggan.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...