pokemaster1 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i can't remember if anyonr post this already if someone did sorry out of 10 points how much do u give it
sia Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 legend of entei movie thing? i give it a 10 just cuz of how the girl used her imagination and the graphic effects
pikachu11 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I give it 8 because I dont like the part when Entei took ash's mother :ball:
Gary Oak Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i gave it a 6 cuz it wasent better than the 1st one and the 2nd one wasent even half as good as the 1st one
VP-Master Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Probably 7 because I think it was better than the 1st and 2nd one but it was still too short and it they should put some more action in them.
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] I don't know cuz I didn't see it, and I don't care to cuz I only like the Pokèmon games, not the cards, movies or T.V show.[/color]
pikachu1 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i think i give it around 6-7 i think i like the other 2 better:rolleyes: :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now