Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]
Has anyone seen this show? I can't beleive I've never posted about it! It is sooo freaking hillarious! I was always watching it, and telling her about the hillarity. She was always skeptical about it, but then one night she sat down and watched tv (not knowing what it was), and called me in there to come watch, because she was laughing so hard.
[/color]
Posted
That show is pretty funny. I liked it when he X'd all those people at the basketball game. There's nothing more embarassing than having a marrige proposal turned down in front of 15,000 strangers. Except maybe having to run down a crowded street naked.
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Lol, one of my favorite characters is the guy who had jaw surgery, or the time they hired the guy to take care of some stuff in the stock trade, and they told him he lost the company 15 million dollars...that was grand.
[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I love that show. And when they boke into Bob Sagat's house....:laugh: :rotflmao:[/b][/color]
Posted
About 30 minutes ago I watched the newest one. His character Virginia was back. Also Jamie got X'ed. He went on to the set of the show OffCenter as an extra and was acting completely obnoxious and screwing up shots. The british acent guy on the show started getting really pissed at him. When he screwed up like the 15th take the british dude flipped over a table and walked up to him. He got up in his face and then said, "Jamie Kennedy, you've been X'ed!" It turns out the guy had watched his show the night before and realized it was him halfway through. It was great. Jamie got this look on his face that said, "I'm confused as hell!"
Posted
[SIZE=1]TIt is funny that I see this topic because I just got done watching it about 40 minutes ago. I think his best characer is the hite rapper character it is so funny because he is from Miami and he cant rap for his life. [/SIZE]
Posted
Ahh yes. The infamous "Malibu Rapper." He reminds me of Eminem with absolutely no talent. But I have to admit he is pretty funny like that. "Jaw Man" is too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...