Anna Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 OH MY GOSH I completely forgot your birthday was coming up! Happy belated birthday man, sorry I forgot.:blush: That cat................ lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that would totally freak me out... I certainly couldn't have it in the same room I sleep in, I'm just kinda funny like that..... heh, congrats :devil: :D
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B] You'll work very well with that name, you sexy manwhore... ;) Kyo needs to start giving me some money, then.... I think the hide-clones are a lost cause...those poor doors...*shudder* [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Am I er,..missing something here,..or is it the fact that I only have two brain cells ,which rub against each other to produce a warming sensation?[/b]
Aya Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] ..or is it the fact that I only have two brain cells ,which rub against each other to produce a warming sensation?[/B][/QUOTE] ...lol!
Frankie5 Angles Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 **** dude, i wish my grandma would give me a wooden cat for my birthday. Instead i get things like a porcelain santa.....and my birthday is in the summer (if that adds to the craziness of it all).
tori Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] will you bring Chi-san and Kaoru? :) [/B][/QUOTE] ::walks into the tea party with Chisato, Hakuei, Gisho, O-Jiro, Kaoru, Toshiya, Kyo, Shinya, Die, Junji, Hideki, Natin, Daita, Kazuma, Hibiki, Ken, Yuji, Taka, Ken, Kaz, May, Furuton, Rikiji, Kiyoshi, Joe, D.I.E., Chirolyn, INA, Pata, JO:YA, Heath, Yoshiki, Taiji, Yasu, Kiyo, Ka-yu, Shuji, You, Gackt, Mana, Yu~ki, Kozi, Klaha, Kazuki, Miyabi, Kakasa, Sakito, hyde, ken, tetsu, yukihiro, Sakura, Tetsu, DEN, Ryoo, J, Sugizo, Ryuichi, Shinya, Inoran, mori, Tsukimori, Kenji, Hiro, Takuma, Ryutarou, Akira, Tadashi, Takashi, Shiratama, Akihito, Haruichi, Izam, Niy, AOI, Kazuki, Yuutaroo, Kotei, Yafumi, Kiyoharu, Uni, Hisashi, Jiro, Teru, Takuro, Makoto, Aiji, Kirito, Jun, Takeo, Kohta, and that guy from BLue B...:: PARTY TIME!
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angles [/i] [B]**** dude, i wish my grandma would give me a wooden cat for my birthday. Instead i get things like a porcelain santa.....and my birthday is in the summer (if that adds to the craziness of it all). [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] LOL:laugh: Porcelain Santa.LOL:laugh: :laugh: U should bring it to the party that Transtic is going to and introduce him to Fred and Fred.LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color]
Frankie5 Angles Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] LOL:laugh: Porcelain Santa.LOL:laugh: :laugh: U should bring it to the party that Transtic is going to and introduce him to Fred and Fred.LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] My grandma doesn't speak much english so i just smiled and said "grazie" ,but later i grimaced.
Aya Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Hey! Vegi is using my floor! No teaparty without me! And I won't go to the party without... um........... *scratches head*...come to think of it... I'm not freakishly obsessed with ANYONE! Wow, I feel so cool and unique!!!:p
tori Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B]I'm not freakishly obsessed with ANYONE! [/B][/QUOTE] Am I?! and Makoto, Atsuro, Santa and those other two guys in /\ucifer wanna come to the tea party too^^... even tho /\ucifer are evil... but Dir en grey and Malice Mizer kicked their asses!! BUAHAHA!! NO ONE KILLS hIDE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!! BUAHAHAHA.... agh crap, night night everyone... I hafta go to school tomorrow! Yippeeeeee!! ::skips off to dye her hair green::
Aya Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I kill hides all the time. *smacks hide-clone with lamp* Stop doing that to doors, hide. -_-;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now