OtakuBoards

Crazy Coot

Guest Voodookanaka

Is my nan a loony  

1. 1. Is my nan a loony

• Yes
    • um...Yes

Guest Voodookanaka
I think my nans gone senile, Heres a scan of what she gave me for my Birthday (Its my B-day today :D) :

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/cat.jpg[/url]

IT would prolly make sense if I was a cat lover or something, anyway I pis s myself with laughter everytime I see it.
I love my nan :D
(and I cant wait to go senile)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Your nan?!? What's a nan? Yer mom, grandmother....who knows. Even though I didnt see the pic, I'll take your word for it that yer "nan" is a few fries short of a happy meal..[/COLOR] :laugh: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

in the UK, a "nan" is often referred to as your grandmother....

Guest Voodookanaka
I just had to show u all the wierd looking cat..........
I mean ...what kind of B-day present is that?!?!?!

I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hey Voodoo, is Transtic by any chance your Grandad?roflmao![/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]*gulp*
I'll er,...keep that in mind
(never mess wit a Mod, they have sharp eyes)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe I'm not affraid to say I can be insane at times (refer to posts above)

and i don't have sharp eyes... they are actually fairly oval like and mushy..... hehehe they feel weird :: pokes eye out:: ahhhhhhh!!!!

[B]I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred:: [/B][/QUOTE]

The floor isn't mine, sadly... I was babysitting for my online friend, and when she found out I forced young men to sit on Fred, she said she'd never let me do it again.. :( I do have Brad living in my fridge, but he should only be taken out in the likely event of a jalapeno attack... We can dress the cat like Kyo! Kyo's our manwhore, still, right? He needs to work, grr...he's doing less work than Jamie, even..^_~ And your name is Mrs. Nesbit, Vegi. :)

[B]

How am I supposed to get any business with that name!?

And yes, Kyo is still a manwhore... a very good one at it... now if we could only get hide to stop humping the doors..... [/B][/QUOTE]

You'll work very well with that name, you sexy manwhore... ;)

Kyo needs to start giving me some money, then.... I think the hide-clones are a lost cause...those poor doors...*shudder*