OtakuBoards

Saiyan Class

Desiivy

[COLOR=darkblue]hmmm... i won't say much b/c most of my points have been covered. but i do have a couple of thoughts.

first of all, the goku fans say vegeta never really won b/c he always "cheated". for example, getting the extra power from babi-dee or knocking goku out by tricking him or going oozaru when goku couldn't. but in a battle, that's not cheating. in a real battle, a true warrior does whatever it takes to win. goku's soft heart is a weakness in this aspect. every single enemy he's ever let live has tried to come back & screw him (though i'm glad he's that way, he would have killed my darling veggie!).

& think about it like this. when vegeta was defeated for the first time it took three guys to do it. three against one... hmm, that sounds like "cheating" to me! the z fighters are always teaming up against one or two guys. the goku fans have no room to talk!

secondly, i don't really agree totally w/ the theory that goku was having fun w/ vegeta during the majin vegeta fight. 1) he was wasting time he could have spent w/ his family. 2) he knew that every blow vegeta landed would put buu that much closer to hatching. 3) he left gohan & kaioshin to go off & keep buu from hatching all alone, when they really could have used his help. if goku was [i]really[/i] smart, he would have went ssj3 immediately, knocked out vegeta in a few seconds, powered back down, then left to help the others so he could hurry up & go home. i mean, he hasn't had any sex w/ his wife for 7 years & he has never really hung out w/ his son, & he's going to sit there fighting w/ vegeta all day?? come on, people, if that's true then goku is even dumber than i thought.

there's no point in analyzing it, b/c the writers did it that way so goku & veggie could have a good fight. & it worked, too. and. that. is. all.

thank you & goodnight! :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]secondly, i don't really agree totally w/ the theory that goku was having fun w/ vegeta during the majin vegeta fight. 1) he was wasting time he could have spent w/ his family. 2) he knew that every blow vegeta landed would put buu that much closer to hatching. 3) he left gohan & kaioshin to go off & keep buu from hatching all alone, when they really could have used his help. if goku was [i]really[/i] smart, he would have went ssj3 immediately, knocked out vegeta in a few seconds, powered back down, then left to help the others so he could hurry up & go home. i mean, he hasn't had any sex w/ his wife for 7 years & he has never really hung out w/ his son, & he's going to sit there fighting w/ vegeta all day?? come on, people, if that's true then goku is even dumber than i thought.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]You have avery interesting point that I failed to see. I honestly agree with it. Good thinking LM! :) Glad to see you back around here.[/color]

Guest Altron Gundam
LOL, yes LM, you make some good points. LMAO!!!

But I still hardly believe Gokou was fighting his hardest, and I'll tell you why. Vejita wasn't reluctant to bust out a Final Flash type energy wave every time he fired an energy blast. Gokou only used his Kame-Hame-Ha once and at a very weak point. Had Gokou started incorperating his other techniques, he would've easily won. And firing the Kame-Hame-Ha way stronger than he did...

I'll admit that most likely Vegeta and Goku were even at SSJ2, but ultimatly Goku was stronger with the SSJ3 ace in the hole, but no more beating a dead horse with that one...

And Lady Mac, you said, "if goku was really smart, he would have went ssj3 immediately, knocked out vegeta in a few seconds, powered back down, then left to help the others so he could hurry up & go home. i mean, he hasn't had any sex w/ his wife for 7 years & he has never really hung out w/ his son, & he's going to sit there fighting w/ vegeta all day?? come on, people, if that's true then goku is even dumber than i thought."

Those are all really good points, yes, but you have to remember... what is a Saiyan's favorite thing in the world? Fighting, and especially fighting someone TOUGH. When ChiChi and Goku were kids dating, she said, "let's do the funnest thing we can do". She she puckered her lips, expecting Goku to kiss her... what did he do? He threw a punch at her, and they spent the rest of the day fighting. Is Goku a fool? Absolutely! A Mad-Saiyan-Fighting Fool!

:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]LOL, yes LM, you make some good points. LMAO!!![/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]oh, my, a compliment from altron, i must be dreaming!

but i thought about this after i signed off (i think about this sh*t waaay too much:) )... if goku had beaten vegeta right away, buu never would have hatched. then goku could have just killed babi-dee & doubler (?). then kai could have figured out what to do w/ the ball, like hide it in the corner of the universe (or maybe goku could have just destroyed it) & none of it would have happened.

so basically he sacrificed the lives of his family & friends & everyone on earth so he could fight w/ vegeta...

and that's... just... DUMB!

more proof of the idiocy of goku.

(no offense to goku fans, granted, he's a great fighter, but about dumb as a post.)

what was the point of this thread again? :laugh:[/COLOR]

Guest GriffXL
a first class saiyan is what raditz was.an elite saiyan is above that and i think super elite is royalty.Bardock didnt like Goku because he had a low power level at birth but when he started to see visions of him against frieza he started to know him and like him a little.Also goku is a 3rd class saiyan and thats to be like the lowest.But in the bardock speacial the lower class saiyans had better potential than the first class and elite classess.In the movie bardock and his crew were better than some of frieza's elites and at the end bardock took on like 200+ men while being hurt and still beat them.Also goku is a low class saiyan and so is gohan and they become the most powerfull saiyans, more powerful then the prince of all saiyans.This ends my little, whats that word?.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]
so basically he sacrificed the lives of his family & friends & everyone on earth so he could fight w/ vegeta...

and that's... just... DUMB!

more proof of the idiocy of goku.

(no offense to goku fans, granted, he's a great fighter, but about dumb as a post.)

:laugh:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, he's already almost sacrificed the lives of everyone on earth just to fight somene. In the Trunks saga, Bulma says, "Hey, why don't we just use the dragonballs to find Dr. Gero before he completes them and take them out then?"

Vegeta immediatly says no to that plan, but then Bulma asks Goku, to which he responds, "Well, actually, I want to fight them too."

He didn't know how strong the andriods were, so he was taking a chance that the earth would be wiped out, but he figured he was tougher. Same thing with Buu. He figured Vegeta was the toughest fighter right in front of him, so he fought him, and figured if Buu was hatched, he could handle him.

Goku, Fighting Genius, Stategy Fool.