PrettygurlRei Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 whoa MajjinBuu. I think you went a little to far when you dance to the theme song. But dont feel bad. I watch it too. And I love it! I think its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Ham Hams rule!
chester Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]new times roman[/COLOR] hey hamtaro's very coooooll! i gave it a nine out of ten for anime but yes i will admit that the storyline o yeah there isn't 1 HAHA I my love hammy's but no need to stay on the negative think positive!!!
Mist Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chester [/i] [B][COLOR=crimson]new times roman[/COLOR] hey hamtaro's very coooooll! i gave it a nine out of ten for anime but yes i will admit that the storyline o yeah there isn't 1 HAHA I my love hammy's but no need to stay on the negative think positive!!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=1] Mind translating that from Babble to English?[/color][/size]
chester Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Well what i said is that hamtaro gets a nine out of 10 for the animetion but, it doesn't have a storyline!!! That clear it up 4 u??:lecture:[/COLOR]
Jeebs Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] *Ahem* As I was saying, I like the show, and the on with the bows (She's French, isn't she?) is my favorite. Gotta love the accent![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] The French hamster is Bijou. I watch the show sometimes. The opening and closing theme is addicting.
Juu Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Erm.... MajinBuu....you....actually...dance...to..it?? *imagines a lil person dancing in front of tv, hands in the air and shakin their butts to the theme* *ahem* *cough* *cough* Well, *cough* back to the subject. Hmm, I just happened to watch one ep while I was taking a break from ice skating one day... I saw the hamsters, and sorta watched the middle of the show. It is down there with pokemon and digimon. *me gets a head start running before a mob starts chasing her* (I'm an ex-pokemon fan, I really don't like it too much anymore..) well, the hamsters look cute, but I'm not so sure about the voices. i couldn't seem to catch any storyline..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now