Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I always like the one where he uses the toilet as a shower. Gets in, *Flush* gets out.

Cera drew hobbes perfectly. Maybe she should continue the series since they have stopped.
Guest Shift
Posted
That big word, Amphion, was w00tnessagitude, which is just the original word w00t+ the suffix nessagitude which =w00tnessagitude ;)
Posted
O_O!! *slaps face* O_O!

The local paper took out Calvin & Hobbes! o.O Nooooo....how can I live?..... *dies*

Actually no, I can live, but why would some stupid newspaper take out the best comic of the whole thing?! They're just losing readers.....well they're losing me anyway! *walks off*
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]There is a book out called Ukon, I must get that book. I too have Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat! That's thebest one out IMO.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail[/i]
[b]The local paper took out Calvin & Hobbes! o.O Nooooo....how can I live?..... *dies*[/b] [/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]That has got to suck! I would kill the editors of it![/size][/color]
Posted
I love Calvin and Hobbes, and being a cartoonist myself, you can see how damn funny they really are...
I think Calvin is so cool, I gotta get me a transmogrifier (spelling)
that would be so very awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson][/size][/color]
[size=1][color=crimson]That has got to suck! I would kill the editors of it![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]lol.....it turns out I was looking at the wrong paper. o.O They still have it, just not in the paper I was reading. Hehe...
Posted
I'm going down to buy a Calvin and Hobbes book today. :D It's supposed to have 1000 comics of it.....though I don't even think that there's been that many created....?
Posted
[color=indigo]Calvin and Hobbes is one of my favorite comic strips! I own eight of the collections:

1. The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book
2. The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes
3. The Calvin and Hobbes Tenth Anniversary Book
4. Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat
5. The Day Are Just Packed
6. There's Treasure Everywhere
7. Yukon Ho!
8. Calvin and Hobbes

The eighth book is the first collection, and it has the first published comic strip in it:

[img]http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ch/1985/ch851118.gif[/img]

It's kind of neat to watch the way the characters change, as in how they look, from the earlier strips to the later ones.

Here's my favorite one out of them all:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][img]http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ch/1985/ch851118.gif[/img][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]:rotflmao: That one is great!! I haven't seen the strip in a long time, but I remember the first time reading that I practically wet myself laughing so hard. :p I can't say i is my favorite, but it is right up there... there is this other one that made me laugh harder... I'll have to look for it. :p[/color]
Posted
I love Calvin and Hobbes. I like the one where Calvin makes the snowman torture chamber! I need only 2 more books to complete my collection of Calvin and Hobbes treasuries
Guest scythemaster29
Posted
Calvin and Hobbes is great. I have a lot of those books. :laugh: They're hilarious!:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]

The eighth book is the first collection, and it has the first published comic strip in it:

[img]http://images.ucomics.com/comics/ch/1985/ch851118.gif[/img]
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
So that's how Hobbes come into it! I always thought that he was in it from the start..... :rolleyes: But it turns out that Calvin caught him....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...