Jamvis Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 got ne yo mama jokes? post em here! ok i got a few 2 start: yo mama so stupid she thought boyz 2 men was a daycare center yo mama so ugly she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning ok now its yalls turn!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 oh give me a break man those are oldschool jokes
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I....don't know, I don't tell any childish jokes....
White Digivise Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 That's stupid. Why do you have to make fun of someones mother? *Smiles* (I always write that, but right now I'm not smiling.) :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now