OtakuBoards

MSG: One Year War [Sign Up]

Amphion

I know the Boards is not buzzing with alot of big Gundam fans, but I think we have enough to have a good RPG. I do not rememebr ever seeing one here so I thought Iwould through one up and hope some people participate. So this is the sign up. read the following then post accordingly to sign up.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time - U.C. 0079 Beginging of the One Year War.

The One yaer War has just begun. Both sides are begining to heavily engage in battles. A colony has wiped out Sidney, and Half of the population on boths sides have been wiped out. Side 6 declares itself nuetral. Antartic Treaty is formed banning the use of weapons of mass destruction. This brings us to the current time which we will start at. Zeon is forming an Earth Attack force headed by Garma Zabi. Federation is preparing for the assualt.

You character has to be original. No you cant be Char, or Shiro. Sorry. I want this to be an original story with the basis on the One Year War. Main characters can be incuded, you just cant play with them. Fill out a character sheet like mine below if you want to join. You can be on either side, Feddie or Zeon. If any fights take place between opposing sides we will handle them like any other RPG. So the same general RPG rules apply. If you have any questions PM me.

Im not sure when we will start. It is all based on the how many people sign up and when.

Here we go:

Name: Robert Law
Side: Zeon
Height:5'9"
Weight: 170lbs
Current Suit: Zaku II
Bio: Little is known about his past. He grew up on Side 3. After graduating from Secondary School, Law enlisted in the Zeon Military Acadamy. Soon after the War had begun. So many people where killed Zeon was having to use more and more younger pilots. Law performed exceptionally well at the Academy so he was one of the many who where pulled on up and put on active duty. He is a Lieutinant in the 182nd Deathwing unit. His unit is one of the many units assigned to Garma Zabi's Earth Attack Force.

Well thats it for the sign up sheet. Current Mobile suit is the one you currently have (duh). But I used it that way because Both sides where constantly upgrading suits, so feel free to upgrade later on.

Well I do not know how this will do, but I thought Iwould give it a a shot.

I guess. But do not do anything too radical. Zeon did not really have anything as strong as a Gundam during the One Year War, so making a Suit that is stronger then a Gundam would not really be right. I wonder if we will have any feddies sign up.

Guest deveilchill2
Name:fargo zeno
Side: fedderation
Height:'5'11
Weight: 174 lbs
Current Suit: gundum 2.0
Bio:nobody knows any thing about him he just misteriously apered

If you guys want, I can find some real suits that are of this era and extremely well armed.

Here's my sign-up.

Name: Antonio Gerbera
Side: Earth Federation Special Forces
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 210 lbs
Current Suit:

RX-78-3 Gundam G3

Model number: RX-78-3
Code name: Gundam G-3
Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
Manufacturer: Earth Federal Forces
Operator: Earth Federal Forces
Rollout: UC 0079
First deployment: UC 0079
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with Core Block System using FF-X7 Core Fighter
Dimensions: overall height 18.5 meters; head height 18.0 meters
Weight: empty 43.4 metric tons; max gross 60.0 metric tons
Construction: lunar titanium alloy on semi-monocoque frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1380 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 55500 kg total
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 0.93 G; 180-degree turn time 1.1 seconds
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 5700 meters; magnetic coated joints
Fixed armaments: 2 x 60 mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, power rated at 0.38 MW, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, powered by rechargable energy cap; 380 mm hyper bazooka, clip-fed, 5 rounds per clip plus 1 round in chamber, can be stored on rack on rear waist armor; shield, can be optionally stored on backpack

Bio: Antonio is an extremely skilled Mobile Suit pilot. He has piloted his current Gundam G3 for his entire career and only has had to get minor repairs. He has never lost a battle and hopes to completely destroy each Zeonic soldier he comes up against.