OtakuBoards

Kecleon?

Dragon Fou Lu

Ok i was watching a pokemon episode called 'the Kecleon caper' and i was wondering what on earth a kecleon was.... at first i thought it was just another evoloution for eevee but when i finally see a kecleon it turns out to be a little Chameloen type pokemon but my Question is is it one of the new starter pokemon in Pokemon Advance? or is it just and extra nintendo threw in along with the new game?

Yep, that's the name, Kecleon. To save me time :D, I'll just copy and paste a news article I did on Kecleon a while ago:

Say Hello To Kecleon! - 04/22/02
A new Pokemon episode was aired in Canada, and for the first time, a Pokemon beyond 251 has an official English name. Canada is a bit ahead of airing the new episodes than in the US. The episode including the new Pokemon, Kecleon, is expected to in the US shortly. Kecleon is featured in the 4th Pokemon movie short, along with Rururi and Hoeruko (Japanese names). This trio of new Pokemon beyond 251 was the first to been confirmed as Pokemon beyond 251. The three Pokemon is widely known as the ?Three New Pokemon.? The 4th movie is scheduled to be released theaters in October of this year...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]Thanks for the info PE2K:). But what I'm most interested in knowing right now is, what does kecleon look like? [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but the moderator "Nerdsy" decided to change my post which removed the link to my website that had the picture of it. I just wanna say this, I'm registered at many boards, both related to Pokemon and not. I have never seen such a rule where I can't post any links to other websites, that could have helped people with their needs, only this place has it.

Anyways, Darkmoon, I'll private message you.

Sailor Stardust, that picture doesn't load. The doomed red "X" comes up....well for me anyway. -_-

I think it's rather funny that's it's a sort of Charmeleon type pokemon, the name sounds more of a Crab type, like Kingler or Krabby....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renamon [/i]
[B]Kakureon is from Pok'emon Vs, isn't it? Or the Pok'emon Game Boy Advance Version. [/B][/QUOTE]Well it's in none of the games that are currently out. What exactly do you mean?

I think there's gonna be a Game Boy Advance version of pok'emon. The character boy has is different and there's more pokemons like Kakureon, Ruriri, and Hoeruko. I saw it in a magazine called Pocket Games.

And Pok'emon Vs. is a movie in Japan but I have no idea what it's about except that it might have Celebi in it.

I'm not sure, I think I read somewhere that there would be. If you want some pics of it, go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10497]here[/url].Though since I haven't seen Kecleon or whatever it is, I'd be quite happy to see new pokemon in the game aswell as this pokemon.

I dunno wether I'll get the game or not though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]I saw two of the three new pokemon on my magazine GameNow.

One was looking like a bird with a skull head and another looked lik a ledyba with adjustments and additude. [/B][/QUOTE]I remember seeing that bird thing from a magazine aswell....I just want to see Kecleon now....and at that, a very weird name...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor stardust [/i]
[B]DUDE!

I posted a pic of kecleon,click on it! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but he said that it didn't load for him:[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail[/i]
[b]Sailor Stardust, that picture doesn't load. The doomed red "X" comes up....well for me anyway. -_-[/b][/quote]
[color=indigo]I'll attach it to this post, and maybe it'll work for him this time...[/color]

I have seen pics of that, Brock was kneeling down talking to a green one and a pink one..... I have seen 7 new Pokémon so far, I downloaded the preview for the 5th movie and it shows the 2 birds that look the same but have different names. It also shows misty with a Corsola, Interesting.