Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Bulma turning evil


Recommended Posts

Guest xangeliz91487x
Posted
I'm really sorry if this has been posted before, but i really need to know. My friend's brother told me that at some point in Dragonball GT, Bulma turns evil...i was wonder how and (if possible) why she does? ...if she does that is...
Sorry for the inconvenience if this was posted before...i am a newbie after all...
Guest xangeliz91487x
Posted
really? itz bra? then how (and why?).
Posted
[color=indigo]It would be because she got possessed by Bebi.

Though I always assumed Bulma got possessed as well. It was the only way I could explain the attachment...[/color]
Posted
Lets not forget the black water mist in the garlic jr saga. She was turned evil by that for a short period of time. This could be what he is talking about.

(oops srry, missed where he said db GT until i reread it)
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Bra is the only one, I just watched all of Gt again over the past 2 days *needs serious sleep* And Bra was the only one!

I think I'll go watch the last eppy again![/size][/color]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]It would be because she got possessed by Bebi.

Though I always assumed Bulma got possessed as well. It was the only way I could explain the attachment...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: wow piro, I was going to post that very same pic as evidence lol! well, that is enough evidence to say that sometime during the beibei saga, Bulma will be possesed by beibei (mweh, and here i was thinking it was a ssj5 Vegeta with his lovely wife)
Posted
Bebi at some point, Makes it to earth and begins laying eggs within all of the people. Bulma, Bra, etc. Included. Once Goten Gohan, Trunks, and Bra gave their energy to him, they fell out of the spell. Also, the only people who escaped the Egg Implants were: Hurcule, Pan, Buu, Ubuu, and Goku.

But, to answer the question, Bulma does become evil in Dragonball GT after being possesed by Bebi.

Herman, im going to check my episodes to see if I'm wrong...If I am, I will feel like an idiot..
Posted
[B]I'm not sure myself but doesn't Bulma help Vegeta go SSJ4 when he's fighting Goku? Could that be counted as evil? (could someone please correct me if I am terribly wrong)[/B]
Posted
Bulma seems to be following Bebi Vegeta around, seemingly trying to help him out. So, my guess is Bulma had become possesed and indeed was Evil for a short period of time. Bulma also helps Vegeta with the Brute ray we all hear about, which helps prove she is evil. She never shows signs of hating Bebi Vegeta, and she even helps transfer everyone useful to the newly created planet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B](mweh, and here i was thinking it was a ssj5 Vegeta with his lovely wife)[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Make a note to yourself and remember this. The level of Super Saiya-jin 5 does [b]NOT[/b] exist. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

And TED, Vegeta attains level 4 when he arrives to fight Ii Shenron with the help of Bulma's brute ray (as Cruizr mentioned).[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yeah, Vejita has to cheat to achieve Super Saiya-jin 4, lol. But still w/ two SSJ4's they get beaten by Ii. That is until Gokou decides to unleash a psycho Genki Dama.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...