OtakuBoards

Summons of Hell >>>PLAY<<<

Guest Blood

Guest Blood
:devil: :devil: You quest around as a summoner going to different temples in a post-apocalyptic world. You also battle other summoners, solve riddles, and grow with your summonz!!

Just post to say you''ll play and we'll pick your first summon and get started!!!!(i will explain stroyline from there)

(>Another person can jump in and battle also<);)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vilearchangemon [/i]
[B]Should this be under sign up but I'll play [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, it was and Rico pretty much told him not to put this up and play until he got the hang of it, but for now I'll participate...

OOC: Ok, I'll start... I'll see if Blood will be with us any time soon...

[i]Valen wakes up and sees a letter beside him on his pillow. He opens it and reads it. He can barely make out the handwritting.

After reading it, Valen stretches and goes take a shower and puts on his gear. He picks up his katana, Shinru, and his TeleCom (a handheld phone with a computer built inside it the size of a fingernail.) as he walks out the door of his home.

He is walking along when he sees a temple in the distance.[/i]

"That must be the place."

[i]As he walks up to the temple, he sees other summoners gathered by the big doors.[/i]

OOC: My summon I will reveal later.

OOC: Tell me if i did it wrong!
=====================================

Sirven is walking down the street with all his gear(his short sword,dagger, and.... i guess...his cell phone) when he noticed what time it was.He walks a little more and then says, "Ahhh, here it is. Well, I guess I am early, better wait for the others."

OOC: You did just fine... he didn't leave us with anything like a time range that this p.a. world is in... so I guess we can just go with whatever. Oh, and seperate your actions from speaking as it'll make it easier to read.

[i]Valen sits and rests on the 4th step of the temple.[/i]

"So, do you know any of the others that are supposed to be here, or is it just us?"

[i]Valen gets equipped putting his Shinru on his left arm, Katana in the case, and the TeleCom on his right wrist. Putting on his dark robe, he looks up at the temple.[/i]

"Wow... this thing is bigger than I thought. It'd be hell if we had to walk to the top..."

OOC: ok thanks
----------------------------------------------------------

"No, I don't known any of the others."
Looks at the tall temple.
"Man, are we supposed to walk all the way up there?"
"The rest of them better get here soon, because I am not waiting for long!"
Sirven sits on the lowest step.

OOC: No prob.. if ya need anything, just ask.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, I'm gonna head up if they're not here soon."

[i]Valen looks at the ground and sighs, thinking they are never going to show up.[/i]

"That's it, you can stay and wait here if you want, I'm going up."

[i]Valen presses agaist the doors trying to open them... nothing. He tries again, but this time he kicks the doors... nothing. Valen is getting a bit ticked about now.[/i]

"Gr... that's it! SHINMANOKURU!"

[i]A large creature with icy blue wings and a red body standing at least 6 feet with a wingspan of 20feet comes from the Shinru on Valen's left arm. The creature puts its hands together, and with a loud screaching roar, shoots a red blast covered by a blue energyfield and green lightning at the door blowing it to peices.[/i]

[i]As Valen walks on into the temple, he turns to tell Sirven something.[/i]

"That's my summon. Pretty neat huh? Aitai, good job! C'mon! Let's go explore this place."

[i]There is a bright flash of crimson light as Aitai returns to Valen's left arm. Valen walks on and is amazed by the interior of the temple.[/i]

OOC: should i have picked a summon?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirven follows Valen into the temple, still in awe about Valen's summon.
"Man....that was awsome!!!"
Sirven catches up with Valen and speaks.
"Shouldn't we have waited for the others?"
Sirven stares in awe at everything in the fancy, large temple.

OOC: Only if you want one... ya don't have to have one, I just like my summon. He's cool. Plus, we are summoners...

"We waited, they didn't show. We have to get going to the top... I heard there were lots of stray summons on the rampage all over the world and inside this temple... so be careful."

[i]Valen looks around for the stairs that lead to the top. He finds it along the back wall going around the temple and slowly rising to the top. As they walk, they start to talk a bit.[/i]

"So, you new at this summoning stuff? Have you caught a summon yet?"

OOC: good point!
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well I'm pretty new to it but, I do have one summon. I call him Mist, short for Mist Dragon."
Valen shakes his head in approval.
"But I have been hoping to get a new one soon." Sirven added.

I hope i do okay
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Blitz walks into the temple seeing Valen and Sirven farther into the temple.
"Hey you guys hold up" He shouted so he could catch.Outfitted with a Long sword,Small sheild, and a cell phone he ran up to then.
"I heard your Summon Valen, I finally got one too watch this."
He drew his long sword and began to make a circle aroud him.When that was finished he jamed his sword into the middle.
"Warrior of Might.Warrior of Magic. Ultimate Warrior. Gilmegash come to me."A circle of energy busted up through the circle. Blitz pulled the long sword up and spirt was released.When he took form he looked like a ninja warrior, It's face and legs were covered in orange material.His body and arms were showing and they were all grey. He had four swords,A very small one,a normal size one, a big one, and a huge one. "Gilmegash return to resting" Blitz whispered. Gilmegash left with a bright flash of light."Pretty cool right"Blitz asked the two

"Cool! Want to see mine?"
Sirven pulled his dagger out and moved it around in a quck, confusing patter that nobody could understand.
"Mist, I call upon you. Come to me Mist."
At that moment a very large almost transparent-looking dragon apears out of nowhere.
"Return, Mist!"
Then Mist disapeared as misteriously as he apeared.
"So how do you like him, he is like my best friend and my partner!"

"Hey Blitz! Did you see any of the others while you were coming? Oh, and there are summons rumored to be here... so stay alert"

[i]Valen told Blitz as they were showing off the summons.[/i]

"Very nice summons you two. And I'm sure you'll get a new summon soon... they're everywhere... ya just need to know where to look."

[i]Valen looks to the right at a creature staring down on them...[/i]

"Like that one right there. Walk quietly..."

"Well, I'm scanning this creature... it may have a summon spirit inside."

[i]Valen moves the shinru around as Aitai checks it out. With a surprised look, Valen leaps backward with his left arm bent in front of him...[/i]

"It does have a spirit in it. Anyone want to do the pleasures of extracting the summon?"

This is how i get new summons.I hope this Is okay
--------------------------------------------------------
"I'll try to"Blitz replied. He Cuped his arms in triangle on his chest,and started a chant.A ball of white energy formed in his hands. When the chant ended the ball of energy shot at the creature.The creature was then suck into the ball.The shot back at Blitz as he fell in pain."Are you okay"Valen asked."Fine that just takes alot out of me"Blitz replied. "Well what is it"Sirven asked. "The Brothers"Blitz replied

"The Brothers eh?"

[i]Valen presses a few buttons on his TeleCom and a diagram of the Brothers is shown.[/i]

"The Brothers are an Earth element summon [i]team[/i]. They work together to bring their opponents down. They do this by throwing one brother, usually Minotaur, at the opponent as the peice of land the opponent is standing on is thrown into the sky. When the Minotaur makes contact with the land, it turns into sand and the opponent falls to the ground at alarming speeds."

• 2 weeks later...
As they are walking, they encounter another creature. This one larger than the last.

Sirven spoke, "This one is mine!"

Sirven closed his eyes and started to chant a spell.
*Chants*
*"Stars, moons, planets, and black holes,
put this summon spirit under my control!"*
The creature began to glow an earie glow, then all of the sudden, a white essence flowed out of the creature and into Sirven.
"Ok, I am new at this so tell me what this one is."