OtakuBoards

Summons of Hell >>>PLAY<<<

Guest Blood

Sirven closed his eyes and chanted a spell.
*chant*
Out came a big rock looking monster that threw stones as his attack.
"Wow, that is a powerful attack!" Blitz told Sirven. "What are you going to name it?"

Sirven replied, "I was thinking of something like Rocky. What do you guys think of that?"

• 4 weeks later...
Okay I hope you two are still doing this.If you are this is the first boss fight that we can't win. More on that later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What ever you want to call it is fine with me" Blitz replied to Sirven.
"Lets move on" Valen said.
They moved farther for about a hour with signs of nothing. As they were about to give up they heard a loud roar. Running towards the sound the group reached the top of the temple.
A large greyish blue dragon was floating there. He look like the legendery Bahumut(the one in Final Fantasy 8)only darker. Blitz saw another summon.
"Valen go get that summon beforer we fight him"Blitz said.
With that Valen ran toward it.

• 4 months later...
[color=#33ooCC][i] As he ran to it, he saw that is was Pandemona, the wind-bag summon. He looked at it and stopped in his tracks. He summoned Aitai and it blasted Pandemona. Pandemona absorbed the attack and fired it back onto them. They dodged it and it hit Bahamut, killing it. The spirit roamed around until it hit someone.[/i]

Valen: Whoever get's Bahamut can get Pandemona! Just kill it before i destroy it!

Blitz: Go ahead! Destroy it!

[i]With that said, Valen drew his blade and charged at the summon. He called a Crimson Slash and the others stepped back. The blade glowed crimson as Valen slashed the wind-bag summon twenty times and landed behind it. The summon exploded as parts of it flew everywhere. The soul was then absorbed by the crystal on the sword.[/i]

Valen: Done...[/color]

[color=blue]Hey, Ill get Bahamut's summon spirit. With that Sirven tried to run after it and have it just absorb into him, but he couldnt catch it.

Sirven: Well lets do this the easy way then.
*chant*
*"Stars, moons, planets, and black holes,
put this summon spirit under my control!"*

And then the summon spirit started to glow an erie glow then flowed right into Sirven.

Sirven: Yeah, my second summon already! Alright lets get going.

Rest: Right.

[i]As they walked, they noticed more carvings of summons. One of them caught Valen's eye... it looked like a beast with four heads. Could it be the legendary Chimera? One of the heads looked like a serpent, goat, lion, and cobra heads.[/i]

Valen: Guys! It's Chimera! The only summon known to use four heads to attack with four different elementals at once!

Blitz: I've got to have it!

Valen: Not so fast, Blitz. This thing has destroyed all who have tried to take it. It is the ruler of this temple and all summons within it.

Blitz: Even better!

Valen: You also have to have enough strength mentally and physically to summon it, which you do not.

Blitz: ...

[i]The others laughed as they walked on with the thought of actually going against a Chimera.[/i]

Sirven: Yeah, Blitz, If you had tried to summon it with your current mental strength... well, lets just say, we would need a new partner.

Valen laughed and they continued walking, Blitz still thinking about Chimera.

*thud!, crash!, boom!*

Sirven: What the!?!?!

Valen: Another summon?

Blitz: I wouldnt put the thought past myself!

They continued on with extreme caution.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I've been gone. Stupid Chimera
--------------------------------------

As they walk around the corner,they saw a large fire demon.

"Say,I can handle this" Blitz told the others "Gilmagash has a high blizzard spell."

Blitz summoned Gilmegash.[I]A new summon[/I]Blitz thought to himself.Gilmegash walk up to the beast.It turned and revealed it's ture face.

"A...A....A.." Valen started.

"Chimera" Blitz finished.

"But,it's not suposed to be awake yet" Valen contiued.

"Glimegash,return" Blitz ordered "Now,we fight!!!"

Blitz stood ready,sword in hand.