OtakuBoards

Expose!

Guest Soft mush

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Uhh, whats a atheist? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] Doesn't blieve in God, but usually believes in only scinece w/out seeing how it realtes to religions...Remember, [i]usually[/i]
Oh, btw...remember i'm not being a jerk or an idiot or anything,...g2g go now,..laters[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b] Doesn't blieve in God, but usually believes in only scinece w/out seeing how it realtes to religions...Remember, [i]usually[/i]
Oh, btw...remember i'm not being a jerk or an idiot or anything,...g2g go now,..laters[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I do believe in god, I jus dun go to church! And i do also believe in science.

[B]

[b]Same here, heh, church bit included ;)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Guess we should handle piro for the Fed's eh?

[B]

[b]Um,..isn't this s'posedta b in the Virginia thred place? (I might go offline any minnit so be prepared...)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

No, this about some bs about the government planting microchips or whatever in our bodies. We're exposing piro for what he is, so, i guess this is keeping on topic.

[B]

No, this about some bs about the government planting microchips or whatever in our bodies. We're exposing piro for what he is, so, i guess this is keeping on topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] Good god! Piro's an arsonist, pyromaniac, a monkey, Dr. Zaius, and an evil Marker all roled into one? Man, he's good!...[/b]

[B]

[b] Good god! Piro's an arsonist, pyromaniac, a monkey, Dr. Zaius, and an evil Marker all roled into one? Man, he's good!...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish i would've thought of this evil plan sooner!

[B][b]If we came across this plan sooner, then they would have silenced us..but now, now we have proof. Them doing this to poor baby seals *ahem* i mean poor navy seals will b their own undoing! To the batmoible Akito! [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh, no can do, Piro burned that down years ago... How about we just take a nuke and nuke'em? That works for me!

[B][b]Get a nuke and nuke 'em? Seems like a risky idea, Robin, but it'll have to do! To the burnt down Batcave, Robin!
[i]Let's get backta the topic's what I mean, coz we don't want this interesting topic being closed down becoz of us acting like fools[/i][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dun't call me Robin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]that's very creepy... :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

What is? the fact that the government is tryin to stick lil chips in us, or the fact that someone called me Robin?

[B]

What is? the fact that the government is tryin to stick lil chips in us, or the fact that someone called me Robin? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I think she means the thing about the ****ing computer chips. Owwwwwww!! This thing on my head jes shcked me and told me to stop bad mouthing the government and it's chips....I gotta start locking my door at night....[/color]

in my humble opinion,i think some of you people are being very ignorant to think this is just "garbage" and nothing to pay ny mind to. true, it may never happen in our life times...but i wouldnt count out the possibility....and everything in that article may not be 100% correct, no man can predict the future to the utmost perfection....but id bet my life that that whole scenario will happen in the future. once again, my opinions:D