OtakuBoards

Expose!

Guest Soft mush

Guest Soft mush
I have dug into the secret files of the government agencies to reveal :

SECRET GOV'T PLOT TO IMPLANT BIOCHIPS INTO EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD!

Plans are under way to implant every man, woman and child in the world with a tiny biochip that will allow the coming one-world government to track them anywhere they go, monitor their every activity and control them economically, a shocking new book warns.

"Only those implanted with this unique electronic identification 'mark' will be permitted to buy and sell while the rest of us are hunted down as outcasts in a coming global government known as the New World Order," says Christian fundamentalist researcher Terry L. Cook, author of the book Mark of the New World Order and producer of an accompanying video.

The high-tech mark will be a fulfillment of biblical prophecy, which warns that Satan's earthly agent the Anti-Christ will use such a system to enslave mankind, Cook told Weekly World News in an exclusive interview.

"The Devil himself will be in charge of the New World Order," the author says.

The Bible warns that in the final days before the Second Coming of Christ, a great tyrant known as the Beast or the Anti-Christ will arise. The Good Book states: "He (the Anti-Christ) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark" (Rev. 13:16).

For centuries, Bible scholars have speculated about the meaning of this passage. "It is my well-researched opinion that the Mark of the Beast is absolutely literal," says Cook. "Soon, all people on Earth will be coerced into accepting a mark in their right hand or forehead. I am convinced that it will be an injectable transponder with a computer chip."

This technology is already being widely used to track and monitor pets, the author notes.

"For household pets, the transponder chip implant is about the size of a grain of rice," he says.

"It is permanently imprinted with an identifying number that corresponds to the name, address and phone number of the pet's owner."

The tiny, glass-encased chip is injected just under the animal's skin. If the pet is lost and turned in to an animal shelter, staffers can use a low-frequency signal emitted by the chip to identify it.

"The information pops up on a viewing screen when the animal is scanned externally, up to three inches from the skin, by the antenna of a scanner wand," explains Cook.

Ominously, he points out, pet-implant identification "has gone from being advocated to being mandated by the animal control departments of most metropolitan areas."

Biochips, which can also store information on animals' health history and bloodlines, are also being used in ranching, horse racing and wildlife identification and monitoring. "In the ranching business, it eliminates the need for branding your cattle," notes the researcher.

But Cook warns that the day is not far off when the government will "tag" humans with the same sort of biochips -- with a much more sinister goal in mind.

The first step, the author believes, will be the "benign" use of the chips to keep track of senile old folks who might wander away from home, young children who might be kidnapped, prison inmates who might escape, and runaway teens -- all seemingly "for the good of society."

"People are now saying, 'It's working on Fido, why not put it in Freddy?' " Cook said.

Futurist Tim Willard, Executive Officer of the Washington-based World Future Society, is quoted in the book as calling the implantation of chips in humans a cinch.

"The technology behind such a microchip is fairly uncomplicated and with a little refinement could be used in a variety of human applications," said Willard.

"Conceivably, a number could be assigned at birth and go with a person throughout life. Most likely the biochip would be implanted on the back of the hand so that it would be easy to scan."

The just-under-the-skin chip, which can't be lost or stolen, will make financial dealings a snap.

"It would be like a universal ID card, replacing all other forms of ID," said Willard. "At the checkout stand at a supermarket, you would simply pass your hand over a scanner and your bank account would be automatically debited."

The chip could also contain credit information and your entire medical history, he added. "At the scene of an accident a medic could scan the victim's hand to find out his recent medical history."

Eventually, this biochip "mark" will be the only means by which financial transactions are conducted, warns Cook. Incredibly, the government may have begun testing the Mark of the Beast on humans, he says. "I've heard from reliable sources that the military is already using this technology -- there are members of the SEALs and Special Forces running around with these biochips in them."

Government officials of both political parties have been duped into doing the Anti-Christ's bidding and preparing the public to accept this New World Order scheme, the author says.

While some are unwittingly being manipulated by Satanic forces, others are willing servants of their master Lucifer. "It is quite obvious that our government has been taken over secretly and quietly from within by satanic conspirators," says Cook. "America is presently under the control of a very powerful, elite, occultic, unseen group of people pulling the strings." Despite his low- key manner, conservative credentials and World War II hero status, even former President George Bush was one of these pawns of Satan, according to Cook.

"Bush joined the Skull & Bones Brotherhood of Death cult while he was a student at Yale back in 1948," Cook claims. "He had to lie down in a coffin as part of the initiation ritual."

When President Bush began using the phrase "New World Order" in speeches back in 1990, it was clear that he was fully on board the Satanic program, the author says. "Hitler, Karl Marx and Anton LeMay -- leader of the Church of Satan -- all used the same phrase."

The New World Order will be a nightmare straight out of the book 1984, Cook warns. "It will be a Big-Brother style global government, a dictatorship run by Satan. It will be the worst form of totalitarianism the world has ever seen."

Cook says there's only one way to thwart Satan's master plan: Spreading the word of God. "Those who are truly loyal to Christ cannot be deceived," he says.

Guest Soft mush
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]where did you dig that peice of garbage up from? [/B][/QUOTE]
A true journalist never reveals their sources.;)

Guest Safer Sephiroth
Yea like thats the least bit true. Thats just a piece of made up crap. Take your spam somewhere else.:flaming: :devil:

Guest Trotenks
its from the book of revalatoins in the bible but tweaked alot theres a movie that they showed in my confirmation class about that doy!!! dont you guys go to church

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]its from the book of revalatoins in the bible but tweaked alot theres a movie that they showed in my confirmation class about that doy!!! dont you guys go to church [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, I've never gone to church in my life, and I'm so happy!

Guest Trotenks
y r u happy u dont go to church thats bad... hmm.. i havent gone to church since may though so i shouldnt be talkin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]*scrolls down long topic*
I only got to the SECRET GOV'T PLOT TO IMPLANT BIOCHIPS INTO EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD! part, how long you think it'll take me to finish? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]The answer depends on whether u decide to go downsatirs ta get some Chips 'n' Dips...or not...my estimation wud b...er, 52 mins[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I'm a Muslim so I don't go Church. I haveta go Mosque every day almost tho :( it hard [/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought u just have to pray towards the holy city (forgot the name) five times a day anywhere, unless ur in battle.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

I thought u just have to pray towards the holy city (forgot the name) five times a day anywhere, unless ur in battle. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] No, it's not that,...it's the fact that my Uncle's a scholar 9'Aalim) and he says that I haveta go to mosque 6 days a week, that's 12 hours a week, to not only read, but learn to translate the Qur-aan! And I have ta learn Urdu as well! Bcoz most Madarasahs (like a Muslim school) work (and I quote):
[i]through an Urdu medium[/i]
Tha sucks. Learning 2 languages, and having to lose more than [u]3[/u] hours a day (bcoz the moment I get home, I have just enough time to eat b4 getting ready to go mosque (masjid) it takes an odd 1 1/2 to arrive home, change clothes, eat, pray, clean myslef, change clothes, and go to mosque. So basically, I'm losing 3 1/2 hours a day)
BTW, The holy city is Makkah ;)[/b]

[B]
BTW, The holy city is Makkah ;)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thx for reminding me! Geeze, u know, Islam is cool, maybe I'll become a Islmaic, I dun like taking orders from anyone, so, I probably wouldn't fit in with the church stuff.

[B][b] U might think I'm racist, or being stupid, or offensive, or just plain annoying, but, er,...r u an atheist? (sry i I offend u or I screwed up bad...)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh, whats a atheist?