OtakuBoards

I Don't Want To Lose Aries

Corey

I need to know this for sure.
This question is directly pointed at Sephiroth since he is the FF VII Guru here.
Is there anyway to not have Aries die? I have heard rumors that there is a way. Is there really? In my game I am right before the part where she dies and everyone is my group is at level 55 or above. Aries is one of the people I bring all the time. I really don't want to lose her if it can be helped.

[color=indigo]Aries? Who's that? Lol... it's Aeris, not Aries. :)

*waits... waits some more...... waits even [i]more[/i].........* Argh, I can't take it anymore! If Sephiroth isn't gonna reply, I will! :toothy:

I also know FFVII well enough to tell you that no, you can't save Aeris, though... Not without using a GameShark or something like that, anyway... All the rumors of saving Aeris or bringing her back to life are completely false. Sephiroth will tell you the same thing...[/color]

yeah, basically what desbreko just said....

a lot of people ask why when aeris died, the characters didn't just use a phoenix down on her, well the simple reason is because a phoenix down revives a character knocked out in a battle, it cannot bring back the dead, same said with the life spells....

Listen to them. Trust me, I have had first hand experience. I find all this bull-s*** on-line about how your supposed to be able to bring, Aeris back. I spent hours and hours, trying the crap people put on-line to no avail. All that time and effort because someone lied about reviving Aeris. Kinda sad I had nothing better to do though.