Corey Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 I need to know this for sure. This question is directly pointed at Sephiroth since he is the FF VII Guru here. Is there anyway to not have Aries die? I have heard rumors that there is a way. Is there really? In my game I am right before the part where she dies and everyone is my group is at level 55 or above. Aries is one of the people I bring all the time. I really don't want to lose her if it can be helped.
Desbreko Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Aries? Who's that? Lol... it's Aeris, not Aries. :) *waits... waits some more...... waits even [i]more[/i].........* Argh, I can't take it anymore! If Sephiroth isn't gonna reply, I will! :toothy: I also know FFVII well enough to tell you that no, you can't save Aeris, though... Not without using a GameShark or something like that, anyway... All the rumors of saving Aeris or bringing her back to life are completely false. Sephiroth will tell you the same thing...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 yeah, basically what desbreko just said.... a lot of people ask why when aeris died, the characters didn't just use a phoenix down on her, well the simple reason is because a phoenix down revives a character knocked out in a battle, it cannot bring back the dead, same said with the life spells....
Zero-Altron Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 Listen to them. Trust me, I have had first hand experience. I find all this bull-s*** on-line about how your supposed to be able to bring, Aeris back. I spent hours and hours, trying the crap people put on-line to no avail. All that time and effort because someone lied about reviving Aeris. Kinda sad I had nothing better to do though.
Flash Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Don't go to temple of the ancients. Never leave disk one. Congrats, you never lose Aeris. Thread locked...
Recommended Posts