OtakuBoards

Me 2

conpiracymonki

[b] Hey, I won't b around as much, since my cousin's comin this Tuesday (yeh, he was s'posedta come, then he wasn't, an now he is:confused: )
so,..i won't b around as much. I'm not leaving, I will b posting, and it'll only b until the 4th. Then I gots 2 days to sort out stuff for school,...so i won't b on then as well so go figure.
So um,..I doubt I'll reach 100 Posts b4 school....laters all[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i'm in school, :cross: but i'm still on, and you all are like, darn it, why the hack is she still here. oh well you all suffer cuz i'm here :devil: anywayz, good luck when school starts. We'll miss ya ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Who said I was gonna when when school starts? I just won't be on so long,...[/b]

Guest Voodookanaka
That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell, you guys are all like; "We can't post, beacuse of school!" Jeez, I've got 20 minutes before school starts, but I'm still postin'...