conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [b] Hey, I won't b around as much, since my cousin's comin this Tuesday (yeh, he was s'posedta come, then he wasn't, an now he is:confused: ) so,..i won't b around as much. I'm not leaving, I will b posting, and it'll only b until the 4th. Then I gots 2 days to sort out stuff for school,...so i won't b on then as well so go figure. So um,..I doubt I'll reach 100 Posts b4 school....laters all[/b]
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 man, looks like everyone's leaving or becoming scarce in visiting the boards....
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]man, looks like everyone's leaving or becoming scarce in visiting the boards.... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Heh heh, i stay long enough to see you go...muahaha....[/b]
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i'm in school, :cross: but i'm still on, and you all are like, darn it, why the hack is she still here. oh well you all suffer cuz i'm here :devil: anywayz, good luck when school starts. We'll miss ya ;)
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]i'm in school, :cross: but i'm still on, and you all are like, darn it, why the hack is she still here. oh well you all suffer cuz i'm here :devil: anywayz, good luck when school starts. We'll miss ya ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Who said I was gonna when when school starts? I just won't be on so long,...[/b]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Well, everyone won't be here during school obviously. :rolleyes:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy)
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy) [/B][/QUOTE] Hell, you guys are all like; "We can't post, beacuse of school!" Jeez, I've got 20 minutes before school starts, but I'm still postin'...
MysticBabe Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 lol, well, i only get up an hor before school starts, so i don't have time.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 ...I dont even go to school... I got college and work n stuff. and not enough money to pay internet bill.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now