Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b] Hey, I won't b around as much, since my cousin's comin this Tuesday (yeh, he was s'posedta come, then he wasn't, an now he is:confused: )
so,..i won't b around as much. I'm not leaving, I will b posting, and it'll only b until the 4th. Then I gots 2 days to sort out stuff for school,...so i won't b on then as well so go figure.
So um,..I doubt I'll reach 100 Posts b4 school....laters all[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]man, looks like everyone's leaving or becoming scarce in visiting the boards.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Heh heh, i stay long enough to see you go...muahaha....[/b]
Posted
i'm in school, :cross: but i'm still on, and you all are like, darn it, why the hack is she still here. oh well you all suffer cuz i'm here :devil: anywayz, good luck when school starts. We'll miss ya ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i'm in school, :cross: but i'm still on, and you all are like, darn it, why the hack is she still here. oh well you all suffer cuz i'm here :devil: anywayz, good luck when school starts. We'll miss ya ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Who said I was gonna when when school starts? I just won't be on so long,...[/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]That would be me, I think im gonna have to become a weekender poster. (I dont wanna end up like that Thai guy) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell, you guys are all like; "We can't post, beacuse of school!" Jeez, I've got 20 minutes before school starts, but I'm still postin'...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
...I dont even go to school...

I got college and work n stuff. and not enough money to pay internet bill.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...