OtakuBoards

SOnic Adventure 2 battle Questions!

PrettygurlRei

Before i start i'd like to say if you get all 180 emblems ( beating all missions chao races and chao karate, and boss time attack for hero dark and all) you unlock something cool but im not spoiling it.

1) Mystic melody is only needed on the third mission where you find the missing chao you play them by a shrine and something appears or happens.

2). Biolizard is the ultimate life form created by Gerald robotinik (eggmans grandfather).
It was made for destruction of the earth when they (or should i say the military G.U.N) shot down her grandaughter Maria.

In Shadows mind he thought Maria died hating Earth but she wanted him to help them because she knew somehow what her grandfather was doing.

Finally depending on if you beat the race/battle on dark side (as Shadow) or on Hero Side (as Sonic) you get diffrent endings but im not telling you but if your desperate to know (i beat the game already)

PM me.

Also I've got helpful hints on the biolizard. (hard as heck your darn right)
First hit:
Ok at the beginning you watch out for his head biting you or his tail hitting you. When he stops to regenerate or gain energy grind the rail that has the little lights flying threw it then homing atttack the life support system. (Glowing red thing also while grinding you can barely hearing the lyrics to this battle song yes someones singing)

Second: this may be harder because this biolizard goes faster and he may fire the enrgy balls now if the ball goes low jump if the ball goes high somersault or do it the risky way jump from one end to the other as it fires then while it recharges grind and attack the life support system.

Third hit: Finish this your halfway done now mister lizard gets smart he attacks fast and fires those balls fast, and after you dodge them (look above to find out how) for the last time grind and attack.

Hit four: This ones tricky. first he either trys to bite you really fast or shoot those blasts super FAST! Dodge them the he yells like a baby but this isn't a diaper change after it yeall tons of eegs apear. Now first thought is how do i get up there. answer homing attack the eggs and when you homing attack an egg high enough land on the life system and it will damage him. How? well after yo homing attack you still have you orange shield. (you play as shadow for this boss)

Fifth hit: All i can say is good luck because you have to dodge super fast blast and do the egg jump again but this time the eggs fire at you.

Sixth hit: Your almost home but you'll need alot of luck (and rings)
ok this time biolizards not to happy right now and he'll show his angry with super snoci fast blasts dodge them at will (have 4 or more rings to make it out alive).
After that you start floating odd he changed the gravity but now you have to float past those eggs, (DO NOTY TOUCH THEM YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RINGS AND POSSIBALY LOSE THE BATTLE)
after that and you get close to the life suport system homing attack and you killed him saved the ark from crashing into earth. Or have you.

Like I said PM me if you want to know the ending of the hero or dark story the beginnging and ending orf the secret story and what hapens after you beat the biolizard.

After most of you finish biolizard i'll tell the next part of the trouble

Need any help with Chao raising? Just ask me. i pracically [B]live[/B] inside that cute, cuddly place.

By the way, can the person who knows what happens after you get 180 emblems PM me and tell me? I really wnat to know!(i work hareder for something when I really want it...)