OtakuBoards

SOnic Adventure 2 battle Questions!

PrettygurlRei

If you want something more on Maria, she's the grandaughter of Robotnik (sp?), and was beautiful and mysterous. You can find the info in the guide that came along with the case/ box.

I also have a question. When I buy seeds from the black market and give the seeds to my Chao to plant, they don't. The booklet/guide says to do that, but I'm not getting any results. Anyone want to explain?

Sorry, but I don't know anything about the melodies.

[color=indigo]My friend has this game, and I got little info on the Chao Garden... So I might be able to help a bit...

Okay, I'm pretty sure that a Chao needs a shovel and a watering can to plant a seed. I'm not sure how to get them, though, but I think you have to win them or something like that. Sorry I can't help more. :([/color]

Those giant energy balls are shot either up or down watch carfully and jump away from the ones shot down and somersault under the ones up. They also constantly grow, so the further you are away from them when he shoots them the harder it will be to dodge.

To the person who needs help planting trees, you must win the shovel and the watering can with the same chao. Then you give the seed to that chao and he will plant it.
I don't really know how long it takes for chaos to change in to adults, mine are still children.

It doesn't take very long; you have to remember that time only passes for them when you are in the garden with them. They grow up pretty quick. Just make sure to take good care of them and give them chaos drives and small animals. That pushes them along.

I figured out about the planting, but thanks to whoever answered it.

I have a problem with level 15. (Crazy Gadgets) When you get out of the building and somewhat into space, you have to hit a gravity switch and you're on the wall and are sent to the wall next to it, and connected to that wall, there is a bounce pad and if you go futher below, a machine with an electric shield. What do I do?

• 2 weeks later...
Um Go by the clues. thats all i really have to say. I mean It was hard but I did finally get it. Theres one at the sad pumpkin, one under a chimney at the mountain with the train, um.... one on pumpkin mountain, one under a grave, and so on. Thats all the ones I remember, p.m me if you need more help.

lets see melodies..

Tails is in hidden base but i forget where its pretty easy to find.

Knuckels' melody is in Wild Canyon. Go to the LOnely STatue climb up a wall and dig in the center of the painting.

Rouge's melody is in Dry Lagoon. When you start the stage go to the oasis in frony of you and turn left and you should see a painting.climb into it.

Tails' melody is behind a bombable wall. Sorry if it sounds like I'm talking Zelda here, but it is. I dunno WHICH wall, but I know my friend said it's behind a breakable wall. Hope that helps. Oh, and on planting, the chao ALSO have to be at least old enough for the Hero or Dark garden.

• 2 weeks later...
in the different stages you come across these statues, that characters say like that looks fimilar. They have like green jewels on it. then you find these songs and you play the songs in front of it, some make stones come up and others make coins come up.:D