Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Which do you think was the best Tenchi Villian and why?
Omar Harris Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 Kagato was so cool and calm which is why I believe he is the most interesting. And he was sadistic o boot.
Juu Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Kagato. I agree comepletely with shadowdramon. He's just cool and calm.... which makes him so... cool!
Shinkoru Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Yes I agree Kagato. Definatly. Calm and evil :) Just like i like em :)
Phantom Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 yep..ieve never seen Tenchi b4..so somone fill me in on who Kagato is
Shinkoru Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 Kagato first appears in Tenchi ova epsiosed 5 auctually, 4 if u count the lil flashes of him. :D. and if u really havent ever watched tenchi dear, y post here.lmao. but hes a real;y bad vilan guy who took over ryoko at one pint and well. tried to destroy jurai. and he like.. is really BAD!! shiezh. ill mail ya the tape and then youll know. :)
Phantom Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 why post here?... hmmm i dont see anywhere that is declares newbies to anime un authorised... dont be snappy with me dear....i want to get to know anime just as well as you so please...give me a break and thank you for the explanation.
Shinkoru Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 [url]http://www.unitedanime.com/neelick/[/url] Kagato's Bio and stats for further information click da link.
Omar Harris Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 The only thing I don't like about Kagato is they keep killing him off. He's died twice and still comes back. I also liked Kain mostly because of his awesome look
Manic Webb Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I don't like the way Kagato dies in the OVA and TV series. He's too calm when he dies. He smiles at Tenchi like he'll be back, but he never returns. Truthfully, I wish he had come back in the OVA.
OutlawStar Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Hey wasn?t Ryoko technically a Villain at one point? Well if you do count her as one I would pick her as the best cause she has some pretty cool abilities.
Twinzam v Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 Definetly Kagato he was calm and mean he reminds me of sephiroth(the one in ff7 not my brother)somehow:)
SS Vegeta Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 No brainer, as everyone else has said, Kagato just simply rocks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now