OtakuBoards

GF's

GothMog

[color=teal][size=1]I'd say being youself would have to be the best advice. Don't try too hard, otherwise you'll have to [i]act[/i] the same way every time you two talk. Which really sucks, 'cause then you can't stop being a certain way and it'll piss you off.

Whoops, got a little carried away there! :D[/color][/size]

Whoa, that's a though one!!!

All I have ever managed to do with girls is to become their friend, who you can always trust and blah blah blah...! Kinda like those gay-guys in the movies... But I'm not saying that I don't like being just a friend, it's just I could be so much more...:bawl:

Okay, I don't think anybody can answer your question, GothMog. Love just...happens! If you have enough courage to make the first move, the road will be wide open... to LUV:love:!

(Yich, I'm beginning to disguss even myself!:p)

I'm in sages situation too, when I try to get to know a guy they seem to think I want to be friends than just more...*sigh* oh well....but goth mog, just act as yourself and you'll have no problems, if the girl doesn't like you for who you are then it wasn't meant to be...

[color=indigo]To make what could be a long story short: Just be yourself.

If you try to act like something your not, most intelligent girls will see right through it. If a girl can't like you for you, then it's not worth it. You shouldn't have to change for anyone.[/color]

Alright this is what you do:

First you need to douse yourself with three whole bottles of different kinds of cologne. Then proceed to the hair gel: if you don't use half the tube, you're being too careful. Then go and buy a turtle. Roses are very old-hat, and you always want to present yourself as fresh and new in today's scoiety. When you're all nice and smelly with this turtle under your arm, walk up to her like you see spies do in the movies; hide behind every single obstacle you can find: trees, bushes, lamposts, mailboxes, parked vehicles, etc. This is what will attract her attention. When you finally catch up to her speak with authority and dignity, this will show your confidence. DEMAND she except the turtle, and when she takes it walk away. [i]This[/i] will then cause her to call you back and inquire what in the world it's supposed to mean. And there you have it! You're on your way to candle-lit dinners and hours of deep conversation.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Alright this is what you do:

First you need to douse yourself with three whole bottles of different kinds of cologne. Then proceed to the hair gel: if you don't use half the tube, you're being too careful. Then go and buy a turtle. Roses are very old-hat, and you always want to present yourself as fresh and new in today's scoiety. When you're all nice and smelly with this turtle under your arm, walk up to her like you see spies do in the movies; hide behind every single obstacle you can find: trees, bushes, lamposts, mailboxes, parked vehicles, etc. This is what will attract her attention. When you finally catch up to her speak with authority and dignity, this will show your confidence. DEMAND she except the turtle, and when she takes it walk away. [i]This[/i] will then cause her to call you back and inquire what in the world it's supposed to mean. And there you have it! You're on your way to candle-lit dinners and hours of deep conversation. [/B][/QUOTE]

Why was I not informed of this before ? ? ?
I could have saved myself a LOT of bother ! ! !
[SIZE=1]Note to self: Buy 2 turtles[/SIZE]

Uhhhh...... dude are you asking everyone's a/s/l??? I kinda had to read your post three times to decifer what you were asking...

Not that it matters 17/f/GA. What, are you trying to determine everyone's credibility? :smirk: heheheh......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]First you need to douse yourself with three whole bottles of different kinds of cologne. Then proceed to the hair gel: if you don't use half the tube, you're being too careful. Then go and buy a turtle. Roses are very old-hat, and you always want to present yourself as fresh and new in today's scoiety. When you're all nice and smelly with this turtle under your arm, walk up to her like you see spies do in the movies; hide behind every single obstacle you can find: trees, bushes, lamposts, mailboxes, parked vehicles, etc. This is what will attract her attention. When you finally catch up to her speak with authority and dignity, this will show your confidence. DEMAND she except the turtle, and when she takes it walk away. [i]This[/i] will then cause her to call you back and inquire what in the world it's supposed to mean. And there you have it! You're on your way to candle-lit dinners and hours of deep conversation.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]:rotflmao: That's just crazy enough to work. Although it could really go without the cologne and hair gel. :drunk: I cringe at that stuff. Although, how can she call you if she doesn't know your number?[/color]