SiOn_BaRzAhD Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 favorite gundam is a tie between TallGeese(endless waltz vers.)Wing Zero(endless waltz),Heavyarms(endless waltz and space modified) and Deathscythe(all).. so i dont really have a favorite...oh yeah,Epyon is pretty sweet too:devil:
Kent Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 i havent posted on this thread and it was off subject from what i can tell. i have, however, seen endless waltz. i wish i owned it. im just not one to buy stuff too often. i think the "cinematogrophy" of the movie is execellent. they did a good job with the colors and tones making good use of the lights that would eminate from a mobile suit. the makers of the gundam stuff like the waltz and wing were good. really good.
Bass Posted July 9, 2002 Posted July 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]adding more to the wing series just wouldn't work, all the gundam's were destroyed, lets keep it that way.... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, the only plot they could was that someone rebuilt the gundams, I seriously don't think that would be much of a story. I still would like to see Heero and Zechs again, but that is just life! :)
Omar Harris Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 I wish they would have left Zechs dead as a doornail. I know Zechs is my favorite character but getting rid of hte guy and bringing him back was not a smart move. It's like Gundam DBZ. And I don't think there is a reason to continue GW. The Gundams are gone too and no other Mobile Suits were ever built again. Who would be the villain? A ninety year old Treize corpse.
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SiOn_BaRzAhD [/i] [B]favorite gundam is a tie between TallGeese(endless waltz vers.)Wing Zero(endless waltz),Heavyarms(endless waltz and space modified) and Deathscythe(all).. so i dont really have a favorite...oh yeah,Epyon is pretty sweet too:devil: [/B][/QUOTE] My favorite is the Deathsythe Hell :D I would like to see a rebuilt Deathsythe Hell.... The person on that manga looks kinda of like Heero :therock: (sorry, I just had to point that out)
sweetie_rei Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 yeah I would have to agree. If they did make another one it would just ruin it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now