OtakuBoards

Endless Waltz

SiOn_BaRzAhD

my good friend at Sunrise,Notsuma Toriyama,has given me some useful information on a new series coming from Sunrise. its SUPPOSED to be Endless Waltz: The Series. :therock:
im not sure,he just said they started on it, so if the information is wrong,dont chew my *** out,chew his out @ [email][email protected][/email].39

just thought id let ya know incase it IS true.

Guest GriffXL
That is strange.Also what would be the new enemy and would they have to build new gundams or do they have "backups" anyway it is iffy.

Maybe they'd all just buy thousands of the Gundam model kits and rebuild their gundams, or something.

I think they need to make a gundamn series and, at the end, just kill everything. 3n+|20pj 0\/\/|\|5 j00!!!

-Justin

[color=royalblue]
Exactly, it just wouldn't be right, no matter how much I would like a new Wing series.

But, I agree with Justin, just destroy everything :devil: I always wanted to make an anime series like that. I probably will some day too...
[/color]

I agree that this would mess up the gundam story since, all the gundams and other MS were destroyed. However, what I think this new series is some kind of TV show version of the manga. I've seen gundam models that where supposedly from the gundam series. ........somehow I think I'm the only one who thinks this....... don't flame me too hard if I'm wrong.... I think I was in la la land again.......:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SiOn_BaRzAhD [/i]
[B]notsuma gave me new information that could answer some questions. they dont have the gundams,and there arent any enemies.they are just going through everyday life,he says. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well someone is gonna loose there job over this one. Why the hell would anyone watch that? What is Gundam...WITH NO GUNDAMS.

Please someone help the poor brain that thought this up, they obviously need it.

OHHHHHH i think i know what your talking about...its call G-Unit.

There are currently models out for it and it was a manga series but not on TV... I dont know the specifics of it but i have been told its suppose to be based off of the Gundam Wing Series.

The mangas are only in japenese and i believe there kiddy mangas at that.

Well anywayz i believe this is what your talking about...Which could be cool cause G-Unit has some really kick *** mech designs :devil:

I have a G-Unit Magna, and its nothing like that. If it is G-Unit they have changed it completly. Because G-Unit does not feature any of the GW characters.

There not kiddie. But you can find some english ones now at bookstores. But there never as good. G-Unit is pretty cool though.

(I bent the cover of my Magna so I could scan this pic, SO YOU BETTER ENJOY IT!!! j/k....but I thougt I would post it.)

BTW* 500th Post....Excuse me while I do my happy dance...

Well, I dont know. To me, the story is just like watching Gundam Wing. There are some of the comics or whatever in the back of the pilots as kids or something, but even if its made for kids its not real kiddie. No different from GW with the exception of the additional comics. Its got some pretty bad suits in it too.

Well i went and read up on it abit...Supposedly happening at the same time the original GW series occured...Not quite sure how they did that...I mean i think youd notice if a bunch of other Gundams where fighting at the same time...

Anywayz it does have some nice Mecha Designs...And some ummm less then nice ones :laugh:

Nice SD Hya avatar ya got there Amph :D