OtakuBoards

Cowboy Bebop Quiz

Zayle

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PrettygurlRei [/i]
[B]Hey snake dude! It is true. But I'm not so good at remembering certian things. Like I remember this one episode when the main character (can't remember his name) had a hang over, what the heck did he drink. I remember some strange stuff. I know if it wasn';t for the cn i would never have known of it, but i've looked in every anime store around my area and noi one has it. And if I pre order it at Suncoast. it would cost like thirty bucks! I am not paying that for one video. Oh and guess what? For a stupid vhs of some type of anime is atleast twenty. So do ya pm? i'll write ya solid snake. P.s how do you know so much. You have got to tellme some stuff [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Well, not everyone is good at remembering things, and I'm not holding it against you. What I do, however, is watch the anime dubbed [b]and[/b] with subtitles so I don't miss anything, then I concentrate on the anime really hard, and since I am quite fond of it, it sticks in my mind. :)

The main character is named Spike Speigel, and his remedy for hang overs that he drank was called a 'Prairy Oyster.'

As a matter of fact, $30 for the entire season is a great deal, even better than the price of $40 that I got mine for. If you have the oppertunity, take it.

I'm honered that you commend me for knowing so much, which is because I have the entire season of Cowboy Bebop on DVD, and, like I said before, watch it dubbed and with subtitles. If you want to know something, then you could PM me or make a topic about it, but please do not disturb this current thread. ;)

Oh, and please do not double post. If you happen to remember something you could have said later on, then merely edit your last post to say that. Please now edit your previous post to say what you said next, then delete the other post. What you have commited is called spam, and I just want to warn you before the moderators get on your back about it. :)[/color]

:blah:

Okee thens.
Since you lot like Cowboy Bebop so much, here's some questions from "Knockin' On Heaven's Door":

What is the name of the stuff that the world is going to be destroyed with?

What is the name of the person that is trying to kill everyone?

What happened to the guy and where did it happen?

Who out of the Bebop team first sees the bad guy?

Ok, that's about it...for now.
Cya SC.

Guest Jabroni3:16
I advise everyone not to answer these questions for fear of ruining the movie for those who haven't seen it. I would be glad to answer them though, but i have thigns against quizes

If you've got something against quizzes...why are you in here!?

That's weird man...
Let people answer the questions. If you ain't seen the movie, go and get it!
If you've got Broadband, get it off KaZaA instead of buying it! It's a lot simpler and because of good compression software, you can get the movie in perfect DVD quality :)
Anywayz, that's it from me and if you've got a phobia of quizzes, you better get out. lolz ;)
Cya SC

[color=indigo]Just a note...downloading from Kazza is stealing, it is illegal to use Kazza, or any other similar programs, to download unlicensed material. If you really want "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" you can order it from Ebay.

If you do awnser Spike01 quiz, please make sure to put *Spoiler* marks ;)

[/color]

Guest Jabroni3:16
::restrains self from responding to Kazaa related argument:: I know of a REALLY good site that will sell you KOHD for 12 bucks on DVD, it's Region 0 so it'll play on all DVD players. just PM me and i'll give you the URL.

What are you talking about Jabroni3:16!?
It's already been answered...:S

Anywayz, if you're REAL CB fans, why haven't you seen the movie yet...? I don't think that it needs spoiler put in bold at the top of the post. If you're all talking about the episodes that other people haven't seen yet, why can't I talk about the movie. It's the same thing, isn't it!?

Cya SC.

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike01 [/i]
[B]I don't think that it needs spoiler put in bold at the top of the post. If you're all talking about the episodes that other people haven't seen yet, why can't I talk about the movie. It's the same thing, isn't it!?[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]I'll let you figure that one on your own. Your quiz deals with the common good of the movie, of which answering it gives away what will happen. My quiz, on the other hand, is figured through random specifics, like the name on the side of a ship.

And while were on the subject, I suppose that I will post the answers to my own quiz since everyone finds it too hard. Grade yourself for those brave enough to answer. :)

1. Old Man Bull

2. 5

3. Sarasvati

4. Domino Walker

5. Onyx

Bonus: Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the fourth[/color]

[color=indigo]I asked for any members that awnser your questions to put Spoiler marks on their postsfor two reasons.

1. The Movie has yet to be released for sale in most of our home towns

2. Your questions deal with the general plot of the movie

Now Here is a Quiz that is not imposslible but not to easy either

1. What was VT's full name and what was her husbands full name and occupation?
2. What color was Abdul Hakim's hair before his face was reconstructed?
3. What did Vicious kill to save Grim's life?
4. What did the chemical in the Space Warrior's warhead do?
5. What is the name of the Song that plays during the credits of Jupiter Jazz (part 2)[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]1. What was VT's full name and what was her husbands full name and occupation?
5. What is the name of the Song that plays during the credits of Jupiter Jazz (part 2)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]1. Victoria Telpsicorei was VT's full name. Unfortuanetly, I can't remember them giving her husband a full name, which was perhaps only in the subbed version. Anyway, his name was Telpsicorei, and he worked as a bounty hunter.

2. His hair color was orange, though I doubt it was original.

3. Grim? Must be another subbed original, because the only person even close to that name that I can think of would be Gren, and Vicious killed a scorpion, if you could call it saving his life, heh.

4. The chemical was part of a plan called monkey business that changed the 2% DNA difference in humans from apes, hence, it would turn everyone on Ganymede into apes, but not effect any other species.

5. Bah, I'm not that good with songs. I have the tune and words in my head, but the title is a different story.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zayle [/i]
[B]Just warning you this quiz will be easy!!!!! I mean it.

1. How many sessions are in the series?

2. What is the name and # of the session Faye Valentine first appeared in?

3. Is Ed a boy or a girl?

4. What is the name of the drug that Asimov takes/sells in session 1?

5. What are the names of the 2 session that had 2 parts each??

Bonus: What is my favorite session???

2.#3: Honky Tonk Woman

3.Girl

4. Red Eye

5. Jupiter Jazz and The Real Folk Blues

Bonus: I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I asked for any members that awnser your questions to put Spoiler marks on their postsfor two reasons.

1. The Movie has yet to be released for sale in most of our home towns

2. Your questions deal with the general plot of the movie

Now Here is a Quiz that is not imposslible but not to easy either

1. What was VT's full name and what was her husbands full name and occupation?
5. What is the name of the Song that plays during the credits of Jupiter Jazz (part 2)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
5. Space Lion

Some Answers to Heavan's Cloud's Quiz:
1. her first name was Victoria Telpsicorei , I don't know her husband's name, but I know her husband was a bounty hunter
2. Orange
3. A scorpion
4. Turned everyone on Ganymede in to an ape
5. Space Lion
~Lumi~