OtakuBoards

.hack//sign and Hellsing

Guest sushikilla

Guest sushikilla
Have any o' u guys seen .Hack//Sign or/and Hellsing, or do u just watch those boring anime's like DB/Z/GT and Gundam!?
U people should watch new anime's instead like Hellsing or do u only watch anime that has been licensed in the US?
Go and download it off KaZaA. They are about 200megas for each episode.
Cya SC

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I've seen it, its not as great as your ranting about it, also the meantioning of places where you can download anime off of is against the rules! Try not to do this again thank you!

Haven't seen Hack Sign but I have seen Hellsing. I'm still thinking if I should continue it. I'm really not that interested in gunfights type of anime (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun) except for Gunsmith Cats so I really don't know if it's worth it. Probably give it another chance in the future. Right now I'm exploring other options Chobits, Bastard, Gravitation).

Never seen, prolly would like.. my mind is easily amused lol... and im very proud to admit it... yea man its common knowlege u can download all this stuff for free...i dont really think u should go advertising for K---a...they already got enough of that...

Guest Negative
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike01 [/i]
[B]Who the hell cares!? [/B][/QUOTE]
..... I would rather not comment on this.
But yes, I have seen Hellsing. Not hack//sign though.
I would say that Hellsing is pretty good. I watched it at a friends house, he hated it so he gave it to me. This was just the first volume or something along those lines. As far as your comment about DBZ/GT and Gundam I think you are very wrong. Yes Dbz is the same plot over and over again but in no way boring, same thing goes with Gundam. :)