Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh...I'm picking it up today (hopefully the brick 'n mortar shop isn't sold out on the game)...can't wait :D I think I'm going to play the solo component before going online, even though it its 80+ hours.
Posted
im hooked
i made a really cool dwarf and i managed to earn a pc controlled mage/gnome

and i did loadsa fights
and i owned an inn by killing em all
only gives you £50 (or whatever the currency is) a week

and i like the resting
you sit down
best sort of resting ive ever seen! :)
Posted
This game is surprisingly cool. I'm mainly impressed with the interface it uses. It makes everything go so easily. Character creation was also cool, but I really would have liked some more control over appearance. Graphics could be better, but I forgive them because they are basically tile based and are textured well.

If anyone plays this online, maybe they can say where and there name in here and we'd see eachother around lol. I'm S. Azazel in the game, and I use a female half-elf rogue (I'm a guy, but I always use female characters in games).
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I bought this game a few days ago and it is much better than I thought it would be, lol....

you shall fear my lvl 12 fighter, who goes by the name of Tifa Michinoku!

anyone up for a game sometime?
Posted
[color=crimson]You know, Morrowind, NwN and Warcraft 3 are all on my list of things to get. But I dont have any money, yet [hopefully some soon ^_-]. Describe NwNs if you would please, I have seen many screenshots and read alot about it, and I think I should maybe get it first...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]You know, Morrowind, NwN and Warcraft 3 are all on my list of things to get. But I dont have any money, yet [hopefully some soon ^_-]. Describe NwNs if you would please, I have seen many screenshots and read alot about it, and I think I should maybe get it first...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, playing the game on the one player campaign is kind of boring, your just doing stuff that people tell you to do, and you just to it to level up, which gets repetitive....

Online play is where the game really shines, it can get funny and hectic, and playing on servers where there is a dungeon master is a lot of fun, the game is great for people who like to role play, such as myself....
Posted
[b]I saw some in-game footage and some screenshots for Neverwinter Nights and it looks really good, although top of my list at the moment is definetly Warcraft 3, I shall certainly be purchasing NwN soon..[/b]
Posted
Seph, can you reccomend any good servers to play on? I haven't been to many good ones yet :).

I lost my last character, so I had to start over (I have no idea how that happened). Sooo I'm a weak Level 3 now, but I'll go online someday.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]Seph, can you reccomend any good servers to play on? I haven't been to many good ones yet :).

I lost my last character, so I had to start over (I have no idea how that happened). Sooo I'm a weak Level 3 now, but I'll go online someday. [/B][/QUOTE]

It is actually a problem to find a good server altogether, lol....

I go on my friends server, the server is called D@rksun and the password is manga, you can find it in the role play server lists....

Its very good, he made everything in there himself, he just stays as dungeon keeper, and we all have a lot of fun....

If you want anymore servers, just ask :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...