Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
No, a chain would not sell these. Your best bet would be to look online.

Recently I have been listening to "Call me, Call me" from Hard Luck Woman a whole lot. It also a very melow and relaxing song, helps me sleep easier you know?
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
my favorite is probably Green Bird, the song that is playing as Spike is having flashbacks while falling out of the cathedral window (Session 5). I forget if it's anywhere else in the series...it very well may be :)[/B][/QUOTE]

100% agreement... Love that song/scene, completley blew me away.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Sorry shy, but last time I brought back a thread that was more than a month old, you closed it for some reason or another...

being that this one is more than a month old since the last post, and all most a month ago for the post before that one...

I thought it would be good to do as you had instructed.

Obviously its not a constant... but not a concern to me.

Thanks for the help with the song and thanks for giving me a reason for bringing this one back.

Oh yea, you didnt say if they have an album out of all the cb songs.
Posted
[color=indigo]I tink there are four or five cds that have been created fo CB. There is OST 1, OST 2, Blue, Vitaminless, and Future Blues (movie soundtrack). I have both OST 1 and Blue, they are great CD's...[/color]
Posted
I know it could be some work, but do you think you could post the songs that are on each of those and maybe give me an idea about what sort of stores would carry those... with out having to shop on the net.

Thanks, I know its trouble, but I really appreciate it.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, here are the song lists for OST 1 and Blue. You maybe able to find them at an anime/ comic store, or an import music store...

[b]OST 1[/b]
1. Tank
2. Rush
3. Spokey Dokey
4. Bad Dog No Biscuits
5. Cat Blues
6. Cosmos
7. Space Lion
8. Waltz For Zizi
9. Piano Black
10. Pot City
11. Too Good Too Bad
12. Car 24
13. The Egg And I
14. Felt Tip Pen
15. Rain
16. Digging My Potato
17. Memory

[b]Blue (v.3)[/b]
1. Blue
2. Words That We Couldnt Say
3. Autumn In Ganymede
4. Mushroom Hunting
5. Go Go Cactus Man
6. Chicken Bone
7. The Real Man
8. N Y Rush
9. Adieu
10. Call Me Call Me
11. Ave Maria
12. Stella By Moor
13. Flying Teapot
14. Wo Qui Non Coin
15. Road To The West
16. Farewell Blues [/color]
Posted
i have all the bebop cds, all of them very good, except the one with the remix's, i bought them in a set cost me 200 Nis (new israely shekel) wich is about 50$ its 5 cd's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...