Dragon Warrior Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 Currently, I'm in prima under the water and I just talked to the Guild Master. Now I must travel to Gant in which I have and what I found was them carrying off Bo and the the guard told me I couldn't enter. Every time I go to Gant, the guard says the same thing. I can't enter! What do I do? Please help.
RicoTranzrig Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 *small spoiler*I have the SNES version and I think they're pretty much identical...from what I recall...Gant is the mechanical town where Ox is from? (Sorry it's been a while.) Back in Prima go to the dragon shrine if you haven't already and go to the second floor of the inn and battle the spirit. Ox will awaken, join your team, and you can enter Gant since he's their kind.
Dragon Warrior Posted July 2, 2002 Author Posted July 2, 2002 Sorry Rico. That doesn't do. I went back to Prima after I talked to the guard and went in the first inn and up the stairs. There was nobody up there. So I went to the second inn in Prima and there wasn't even an upstairs there. This is tough O.o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now