OtakuBoards

You're the greatest, Washu!

Manic Webb

I always thought Little Washu was the funniest character in Tenchi Muyo. She's the only one who actually cracked jokes on purpose. One moment she'll be the most mature person on the show (next to Katsuhito), and the next she'll be more childish than Sasami (who isn't all that childish, when you think about it.) She tends to explain things in a deep, serious voice, but always finishes it off with a high, funny voice.

And her mini-Washu puppets are funny, too. Yeah.

Hmm.... has anybody else noticed how her hair likes to change length [i]drastically[/i]? Like, watch the episode where she takes care of Tenchi's baby cousin. Then look at the episode with Dr. Clay. How does she keep all of that hair inside of her hat? Then again, she is the greatest scientist in the universe! :D

Guest Imsirion
Simple. She keeps her excess hair in an other dimension along with her labratory and such:D Ya, shes pretty cool.

My personal fave is tsunami. But omg the puppets!!! i crack up EVERY time :D I mena fall off the sofa, clutchign my side lauging. :rotflmao: HEHE!! And in the baby epsiode. She auctually had her hair up pulled back if u noticed. I own the episode. :)

• 4 weeks later...