Manic Webb Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 I always thought Little Washu was the funniest character in Tenchi Muyo. She's the only one who actually cracked jokes on purpose. One moment she'll be the most mature person on the show (next to Katsuhito), and the next she'll be more childish than Sasami (who isn't all that childish, when you think about it.) She tends to explain things in a deep, serious voice, but always finishes it off with a high, funny voice. And her mini-Washu puppets are funny, too. Yeah.
Kinetic Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 [color=royalblue] Lol, Washu has to be my favorite character because of her comedy level. Those puppets are hillarious as well. -Chibi [/color]
Twinzam v Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 I like washu she is a very funny character and i like her height she's a elf
Manic Webb Posted June 26, 2002 Author Posted June 26, 2002 Hmm.... has anybody else noticed how her hair likes to change length [i]drastically[/i]? Like, watch the episode where she takes care of Tenchi's baby cousin. Then look at the episode with Dr. Clay. How does she keep all of that hair inside of her hat? Then again, she is the greatest scientist in the universe! :D
Guest Imsirion Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 Simple. She keeps her excess hair in an other dimension along with her labratory and such:D Ya, shes pretty cool.
Juu Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 LOL, yeah, I like washu. She's my fav next to kyone and ryoko.
Flipmodesquad Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I like washu cuz she is smart. LOL not becuase of that (yeah that too but....) SHES KINDA FUNNY.
Shinkoru Posted July 13, 2002 Posted July 13, 2002 My personal fave is tsunami. But omg the puppets!!! i crack up EVERY time :D I mena fall off the sofa, clutchign my side lauging. :rotflmao: HEHE!! And in the baby epsiode. She auctually had her hair up pulled back if u noticed. I own the episode. :)
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Yea I love Washu. She is so funny, and witty. :D And she *is* a cutie pie!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now