Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Where is the secret synthesis on FF9?
I've tried a couple rumors I've seen online, but nothing works. He should exist because that say something about it on the game. Please help.
Posted
Ok, to reach the Legendary Senthysizer, you need one of two things. An airship, or a chocobo that knows the fly and mountain ability.

Airship
)))))))))
Fly to the big island in the archipelego with Chocobo's Lagoon... it's a big mountain island... you pass it when you have the boat.

Chocobo
)))))))))))
In the same archipelego, find the footprints and go into a forest and fly there.

Either way, once you reach it, enter and go to the right, pick up the Capricorn Zodiac coin hidden in the walkway and go up the elevator... I forgot most of it including names of the islands... sorry... haven't played it in a while... anyway, he's one of them at the top. Desbreko can probably help further...

Anyway, from Alexandria Castle Docks, it's mostly an eastward trip if you are on a choco or airship...
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]What are you thinking of Valen? Ozma? Vile Island? The legendary synthesis, Hades, is in Memoria. After fighting Kraken, go through to the screen where Quina thinks he's swimming. Run around behind the coral shelf, and press the accept button for a while, until you get told to leave, I think. Then pick don't leave. It's been awhile since I played it. You have to fight him immediately, you can't leave then come back, so make sure you're at full health.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeesh... I haven't played FFIX for a [i]long[/i] time... I suppose I should start up again, since I'm almost at the end of the third disc, and close to beating it. (Instead of replaying FFVII, lol).

I actually haven't found him, yet... I think I know the town you're talking about, though... Is it that one up at the top of a mountain, that you have to cross a little bridge over a pool of water to get to? I think there's a waterfall right next to the entrance, that flows into the pool. I don't remember where on the map it is, though.[/color]
Posted
I think you're talking about Daguerro? Nothing much to do there, and it's not too much of a "secret synthesis", you can fly right over it, it's in the lower-left section of the map on a big mountain. If you want you can turn ore into aquamarine ::shrugs::, also if you want some airship cards, play the man w/ 4 arms. You'll need to bring the magic fingertips to the librarian weirdo to get the excalibur as well.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Beginning of Disk 4. Basically, where you have to go to beat the bad people up. At the beginning of Disk 4, it appear above the Lifa Tree. It's a big purple ball basically.[/font][/color]
Posted
Is Hades the Legendary Synthesis? I've already beaten him. I've been to Daguerreo too, but it never says that either of them is the secret synthesis.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]What are you thinking of Valen? Ozma? Vile Island? The legendary synthesis, Hades, is in Memoria. After fighting Kraken, go through to the screen where Quina thinks he's swimming. Run around behind the coral shelf, and press the accept button for a while, until you get told to leave, I think. Then pick don't leave. It's been awhile since I played it. You have to fight him immediately, you can't leave then come back, so make sure you're at full health.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, probably who I was thinking of...

[quote]
I think you're talking about Daguerro?
[/quote]

Why can I never remember the name of that town!?

and the dude in Daguerro says he's the legendary synth...
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]He's just full of himself. Hades is the legendary synth, as he is the only one who can make the Pumice stone (allows Dagger to summon Ark. Very useful), and I think Tin Armour as well. Plus a few other items I don't remember offhand.[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...