OtakuBoards

Statue

GothMog

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GothMog [/i]
[B]U know the town you start in
well theres a statue of a cockril or something i think next to the woman that sings and aparently u can push it forward
anyone tried it before? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Do you mean Link's Awakening?

Yes, you can push that statue. In fact, you have to push that statue to get what's under it. I'm not going to post what's under there, however. That would ruin the surprise.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Do you mean Level 3: Key Cavern? If so, it's just a couple screens east of Mabe Village. It's kind of tricky to actually get to, though, and there's some other stuff you have to do in between Level 2 and Level 3.[/color]

[color=indigo]To get to the rapids ride, you have to have gotten the Hookshot, which is in Level 5: Catfish's Maw. From the keyhole that opens Level 4: Angler's Cave, go right and you'll have to cross the river with the Hookshot. Just make you way around to the south-eastern corner of the tiny island, and there'll be a little house where you can pay 100 Rupees (I think it's 100) to go on a raft ride.[/color]

[color=indigo]You get the Hookshot after beating Master Stalfos (the miniboss for Level 5) four times.

And there are 20 Secret Shells that you can get. There are, however, more than 20 places you can get one. If you accidentally miss one, it'll pop up somewhere else, so it's always possible to get 20.[/color]