Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My anti-anime video store up the street finally got a copy of JTJ in so I immediatly swept it up. I was eager to play it and after seeing the awesome CG video at the begining was even more excited. I was quickly brought to disappointment. As soon as I started trying to conmtrol my Gundam I asked my self what were they smoking when they came up with the controls for this game. I have hardly ever seen control this bad. Usually control doesnt really bother me that much, but it made the game almost to hard to play on the count of the control alone. This may be after the fact that I have been playing ZF for about a month now, which fixed all those horrible control problems.

I also thought the Missions where very lacking. Its an okay game but nothing I would buy. I would only buy it if your a hardcore Gundam fan. Just get ZF untill the new ZvsF game comes out.

What did you guys think of the game? And are there any special features that are worth it?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yes JtoJ was crap. After the 3rd mission I returned it. Zeonic Front got slightly better reviews, so you know I'll be renting it soon. Hoping for the best...
Posted
I'll have to disagree with you all I got this game back when it got out and though the controls were difficult compared to all but a few other mecha games this was pretty decent and it looked good. But it probably is for more hardcore gundam fans on another note from what was explained to me isn't ZF more of a strategy/command type game? I've thought about picking it up a few times but don't really care for troop command type games.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hey, Hey you guys shouldn't be so quick to judge a game. I mean yeah the analog aiming is pitiful but that is what the R2 lock on is for. and once you unlock the battle tactics on the game its a lot more fun. Zeonic Front i thought is okay untill missions 6.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...